What have you done to your mustang today?

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
I bought some 25mm wheel spacers for my stock PP wheels. Saved 50 bucks on the pair due to a sale at CJPP. Gotta thank Cam for the idear

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I bought some 25mm wheel spacers for my stock PP wheels. Saved 50 bucks on the pair due to a sale at CJPP. Gotta thank Cam for the idear

Awesome!

Now buy some gray Plasti-Dip and dip those wheels gray ;)

Wraith

forum member
Reaction score
27625f46242071df0131833c2c11014e.jpg

Brought the new motor home and continue to stock up parts to put it back in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelers

Reaction score
Mail man dropped off some good reading material yesterday, The Coyote Cookbook tuning manual for the HP tuners software.

Just some light reading for the next few weeks. How many times you guys think I'll be re-reading the manual before it sinks in? Hahaha

NoviBlownGT

Boosted Crew
Reaction score
Swapped out my 60s for ID1000s, pulled GT500 hat and swapped pumps for 340s, getting ready to run 8AN line install Fore E85 fuel filter.

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
Installed a set of Ford Racing Touring mufflers on the car. I found a brand new set of mufflers that was meant to go on a 2010 V6, but did some research and found that they would fit perfectly on my 08 GT. I think I might change out the tips down the road, but am really pleased with how they turned out. I used to have the FR500S mufflers on the car, they were great, but a little loud for the wife on longer drives. I also have an off-road H pipe installed. To my knowledge this exact muffler is not a normal option for a 2005-09 GT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63G9vpHD7Ro

Apparently you can't embed a video on a mobile phone. Sorry done editing!

Last edited:

Wraith

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not really sure, but I *think* you have to take the parts out of the box before they'll actually work as intended. :)

Cardboard intake and twin tornado air powered [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Dropped her off at the body shop... :bawl:

What happened?

I need to find a decent shop around here. I got popped over the Christmas break good enuf to crack the paint on the rear bumper cover. It's finally startin to chip off.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Sent in the paperwork to cancel the extended warranty and service plan I foolishly bought when I got the car. Money goes straight to Ford to pay down the principle on the loan.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Broke the panhard bar at an autoX test and tune. Now it's time to get off my butt and get my new BMR watts link installed!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Yeah, it was the bolt that connects the two "end" pieces of the PHB, where you make the length adjustment. I need to contact Tad to see if he can help me out with a replacement bolt. Otherwise, the bar itself is still very much usable. The ploy end bushings still look great (I haven't really checked them since I installed the PHB, probably 30K miles ago.)

Back