What have you done to your mustang today?

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a pair of Shelby Razors 18x10 with a +45mm offset to run on the front of my 2008 GT. American Muscle has them on sale for a limited time or quantity. I have recently thought about going with 10s in front instead of 9s. I already purchased the same rim in the back for the rears.

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Installed a push button starter, a faux gas cap blackout, and drove it.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
It's all good, guys. Let's not drag out the torches and pitchforks just yet.

Just remember, if a comment can be taken two different ways, a mean way and a joking way, then odds are the speaker intended for it to be interpreted in the joking way.

No. Give us our old skwerl back. Go apeshit!

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
Attempted to polish the water spots off the windshield. It was a significant improvement, but I need to got at it one more time.

lemkau77

forum member
Reaction score
Just bought the 18x10 razors, lug nuts, and TPMS sensors for the car.

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
Installed replacement fog lights:

125ABE01-2B15-4510-9535-7D1989278518_zps2ct1xiyf.jpg

Now I just need to replace the headlights

A3CD338E-C667-4583-9590-C817DDE59690_zpsfh7qmtqg.jpg

Nice! Good looking stable. Funny...as soon as I saw your carport in the background I was like, "That looks just like my parents house...I wonder if he lives in...yep, Louisiana." Right down the road too. lols.:cheersman::hi:

Last edited:

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Got my center console lid installed. 5 bolts in an out, easy peasy. Looks so much better an I don't have to worry about the damn thing comin off in my hand every time I open it. Next will be the a/c vents.

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
What method you using?

I am using Griots Garage Glass polish on 6 in Griots Garage Glass polishing disks attached to my DA polisher set at 4. Looks like it did a pretty good job but I can see why some folks on the interwebs used a 3 in rotary instead of a DA. It did not do a very good job on the edges.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am using Griots Garage Glass polish on 6 in Griots Garage Glass polishing disks attached to my DA polisher set at 4. Looks like it did a pretty good job but I can see why some folks on the interwebs used a 3 in rotary instead of a DA. It did not do a very good job on the edges.

Vinegar on a rag, stay away from the paint and you will be fine.

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
Vinegar on a rag, stay away from the paint and you will be fine.

Tried that, tried CLR, nothing. These water spots are etched into the glass. Even with this polish I can still see the outline of the spots. I have never used a glass polish before so I thought I would try it before I sprung for a new windshield.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When i had to do my wife's windshield i used a fine green scrub pad with vinegar, worked like a charm.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Glass coverage on your insurance?
LOL, exactly my suggestion. Drive down a road that's under construction. I'm sure a sparkplug sized rock will fly up at your windshield at about the same velocity you can throw it.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Most glass companies will do the job and bill the insurance company regardless of whether the windshield is cracked or not.
Just have to have your story the same way when you call it in to your insurance company.
Not that I've ever done that or know anything about it ...

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Be stylin with my VCT delete! Think I'll just throw it on and let her buck!

20160301_111147%20Medium_zpsyqigev6s.jpg

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Most glass companies will do the job and bill the insurance company regardless of whether the windshield is cracked or not.
Just have to have your story the same way when you call it in to your insurance company.
Not that I've ever done that or know anything about it ...

Just remember that (at least in the 05-09 cars) there's a pony dot matrix behind your rear view mirror that won't be on the replacement since the replacement glass probably won't be an OEM part.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back