What have you done to your mustang today?

utm18

forum member
Reaction score
Orders some lu47 injectors. Will be going to corn once spring get here.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Tried installng a mosaleen idler system on the 2014 tvs car. Not going well. Belt walks off forward onto the snout.

nawagner

forum member
Reaction score
Installed some take off 2015 Mustang GT 4P brakes with Centric Performance rotors. Now just need the weather to get nice so I can drive it!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Installed the brake fluid reservoir from the auto cars, the GTO clutch fluid reservoir, and topped off the fluids with Amsoil DOT4 brake fluid.
Brake and clutch fluids are now "divorced", no longer heating each other up.
McLeod clutch line to be installed within the next few days.
The new set-up:

20160306_reservoirs4.jpg

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
It's been driving me nuts. Was yours a PHB too?

Be careful with the lock tight if it happens to be an aluminum bar. Make sure the lock tite only gets on the threads of the nut and not inside the bar. You may never adjust it again if the aluminum threads are subjected to red or green lock tite. I usually only use blue if it's on a part that needs adj. or has aluminum components.
JMO

Sent from iPhone

Wraith

forum member
Reaction score
fe67715f65c164dcc2f65b7e287ad107.jpg
a17a30fb3f0378b4151e9496cba1d98e.jpg

Blow through fab done next is coat and got more fasteners for build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Got my fuel filter changed out today and I'm glad I did. The shit that spilled outta the back of the filter was brown! I'm assuming this is the 1st time the filter has ever been changed since it has a little over 60k miles on it. It was too nice to do the other stuff I wanted to. Had to take it out for a spin.

Last edited:

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Be careful with the lock tight if it happens to be an aluminum bar. Make sure the lock tite only gets on the threads of the nut and not inside the bar. You may never adjust it again if the aluminum threads are subjected to red or green lock tite. I usually only use blue if it's on a part that needs adj. or has aluminum components.
JMO

Sent from iPhone
Its steel but I'll be careful and make sure it's just on the nut. Probably stick to blue loctite.

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
Got a few things done this weekend.
-Installed splitter
-Fixed (hopefully!) foggy headlight
-Installed new air filter in the truck
-Coolant flush for the truck

Quick little review on that splitter. I had the GT500 splitter on the red 07' and always really like how it looked so I gave one of those replica MagicDrift eBay one's a try. Didn't look like much when it came in TBH but it actually fit ok and looks pretty good once installed. Only minor trimming needed and actually had the correct spots to drill out the holes to mount to the factory spots underneath. I did need to add a few extra screws for support though.

25498890622_c3b7f2b670_c.jpg

25498889952_9727d2da69_c.jpg

24987025054_27affb16e1_c.jpg

Last edited:

BigSkyGT

Not your daddy.
Reaction score
Took her out on the road for the first time since November. Did an oil change and new air filter. Washed, waxed and buffed. Tire rotation and shined rims. Cleaned the interior.

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
will being that some fucking sucking asshole broke into my garage last night and went ran sacked the Mustang, I went through it to make user nothing was missing, luckily nothing was missing from the car (xcel and AMS2000 could have easily been taken) or the garage, filed a police report and lock everything up extremely tight.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
will being that some fucking sucking asshole broke into my garage last night and went ran sacked the Mustang, I went through it to make user nothing was missing, luckily nothing was missing from the car (xcel and AMS2000 could have easily been taken) or the garage, filed a police report and lock everything up extremely tight.

Steve,

Sorry about the "Break-In"
icon8.gif

Terry

jlmotox

forum member
Reaction score
Got a few things done this weekend.
-Installed splitter
-Fixed (hopefully!) foggy headlight
-Installed new air filter in the truck
-Coolant flush for the truck

Quick little review on that splitter. I had the GT500 splitter on the red 07' and always really like how it looked so I gave one of those replica MagicDrift eBay one's a try. Didn't look like much when it came in TBH but it actually fit ok and looks pretty good once installed. Only minor trimming needed and actually had the correct spots to drill out the holes to mount to the factory spots underneath. I did need to add a few extra screws for support though.

25498890622_c3b7f2b670_c.jpg

25498889952_9727d2da69_c.jpg

24987025054_27affb16e1_c.jpg

I have that front spoiler also, I mounted it as per the instructions and the first time I got on the highway at about 80mph it almost ripped all the way off! The center mounts broke off and it was hanging on the ground. I was able to save it with some plastic welding surgery and adding some large fender washers also a few more mounting points along the bottom. I got lucky and you can't tell it got damaged unless you crawl under the car.
It is a nice piece for the money but IMO the plastic is pretty brittle...but it has been a few months now and been up to speed a handful of times and it is holding up just fine. Just a heads up for you...

abac92b6f1cdcd3a0109c13ca6516030.jpg

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
I have that front spoiler also, I mounted it as per the instructions and the first time I got on the highway at about 80mph it almost ripped all the way off! The center mounts broke off and it was hanging on the ground. I was able to save it with some plastic welding surgery and adding some large fender washers also a few more mounting points along the bottom. I got lucky and you can't tell it got damaged unless you crawl under the car.
It is a nice piece for the money but IMO the plastic is pretty brittle...but it has been a few months now and been up to speed a handful of times and it is holding up just fine. Just a heads up for you...

Yes sir that's why I added the extra screws. I noticed the middle portion of the splitter wasn't entirely secured. Was very easy to flex with your hand. Also added a few to the sides (left and right to the middle section) for a little better stability. I agree with the price point as well being that the actual Cervini's one will set you back $269, unfinished.

Edit: If you look at Cervini's instructions, it has you put screws exactly where I did on mine. Those eBay companies selling these should take note. lol

http://p8.hostingprod.com/@cervinis.com/partinstall/4339.pdf

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back