What have you done to your mustang today?

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Finally finished the install of my Steeda rear big brake kit, and BMR Watts Link. It took me probably twice as long as it should have, but I work slow and steady, and try to triple check everything.

Despite my best efforts, once my car was back on the ground, the rear end is sitting offset to the driver's side by about 1/4"-1/2". I really dread having to get back underneath the car to get it centered. The BMR instructions and online videos make it look sooooo much easier than it really is. Oh yeah, I also have a clunking in the rear end somewhere now. Gotta figure out where that's coming from as well.

This friggin' Watts link had better be worth it, considering the trouble that I have had with the install.

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
That too lol.

No, biased toward shaker scoops in general. No stripe necessary to look great.

Should have been standard equipment on all V8 mustangs. Jmo

LOL True! Shaker's look cool, period, but I love my matte stripes.

As for the shaker as standard equipment, THAT would've been a good idea for all GTs. They should've offered a shaker edition like Dodge does for the Challenger. On the other hand, part of owning a Mustang is the option to really customize it for a unique style.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
LOL True! Shaker's look cool, period, but I love my matte stripes.

As for the shaker as standard equipment, THAT would've been a good idea for all GTs. They should've offered a shaker edition like Dodge does for the Challenger. On the other hand, part of owning a Mustang is the option to really customize it for a unique style.

I've just always loved the shaker scoop since the first time I saw one on a 70 Mach I back about 71 or so. Just a kid and I fell in love with the mustang styling and especially that shaker scoop. It's stuck with me every since.

Sent from iPhone

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Washed the car for the first time in a long time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458277101.650661.jpg

Finally had the balls to drill into my center console to mount the radar detector mute button.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458277128.879946.jpg

Gio

Reaction score
Installed Pypes x pipe to compliment Flowmaster Outlaws!! More fun than ever!! Wicked sound!! Neighbors will hate me now. I started it this morning and was kinda embarrased but then I smiled and said f them.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
ozV8kTm.jpg

UTOLj8L.jpg

Sorry for the shitty pics. In an attempt to prevent the dreaded door insert flop I picked up some welt(?) to press into the crease. If you look closely, it actually smooth out the liner a bit where it's the thinnest width. I really like the way it turned out.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
The long weekend- Installed a new black D1SC pro-charger along with new plugs, boosta pump(VMP) and ID1000 injectors and the new huge intercooler. put my big n lils on and had the car tuned yesterday. car put down 645@7200 @ 17 degrees timing and just under 11psi. She is definitely a new machine and above 5500 rpm hang on.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
NO factory stock bottom , no opg's, good fuel though- (blend 93 + 110)- may go e-85 to keep the same power level and drop rpm down to 69-7000 and this will also lower boost slightly.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
haven't had it to the track yet it doesn't open till 4/2 and rain is in the future cast- the numbers in sig are for na.

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Sorry for the shitty pics. In an attempt to prevent the dreaded door insert flop I picked up some welt(?) to press into the crease. If you look closely, it actually smooth out the liner a bit where it's the thinnest width. I really like the way it turned out.
Where did you pick it up from? I've been thinking about adding some to mine.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ozV8kTm.jpg

UTOLj8L.jpg

What is that and where can i get it? That looks real nice.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
http://mrmikes.com/trimbright.htm

I ran across this over at IMBOC. He's got all kinds of colors. The site don't look like much, but he ships really fast. I got 30ft an was left with about 8ft or so. I couldn't get the outside welt to push all the way in so I trimmed it down. The inside (around the arm rest) I didn't have to trim. Ymmv.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil last night. I picked up this sweet LED work light at Home Depot that let's me work after dark!

6cb574c30e80d37c9805cb0600d0358b.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Back