What have you done to your mustang today?

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
I got bored and decided to start out customizing my CJ intake .... I need to redo it but I figured what the well I might as well pour the acrylic and see what it looks like so that's going be done tomorrow since I will be bored as fuck.

20150214_172109_zpsd673c383.jpg

Are you making a plate to fit on the CJ intake? What have you got up your sleeve, if you don't mind me being nosy?

Thanks,

Chris

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Are you making a plate to fit on the CJ intake? What have you got up your sleeve, if you don't mind me being nosy?

Thanks,

Chris

Right now I am just going to be making the letters and lines and probably using some sort of plastic epoxy that can stand up to heat. I have been trying to think of figuring out a way to put a plate of somesort like this over the Cobra Jet intake manifold though to try and make it easy.

jlawm3

Reaction score
Got the car down to Power by the Hour to get the MPR motor put in with the longtubes and the MGW Race Spec. I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas

Saleen304

forum member
Reaction score
Installed the 8.5 qt GT500 oil pan and tore down my T56 Magnum Trans. Broken shift fork pads on 1-2 and 3-4 fork. Guess these aren't as tough as I thought. Gonna swap the plastic pads with bronze.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424096649.540450.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424096664.447252.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424096675.167574.jpg

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
Right now I am just going to be making the letters and lines and probably using some sort of plastic epoxy that can stand up to heat. I have been trying to think of figuring out a way to put a plate of somesort like this over the Cobra Jet intake manifold though to try and make it easy.

ford20:

Thanks for the info. Sounds like an interesting project. If it works, you might offer 'plates' for sale! :thumb2:

Post up some pics of the finished product(s) when ready, please.

Chris

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Redid my Peterson Bracket setup on my car::

Painted the holder Gloss Black:

Lined the inside of the holder with the soft side of Velcro to keep from scratching my Breather Can::

All put together painted:

DONE!!!!!!!

:clap: :party: :allhail:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Received the car, washed it, installed:

black lug nuts
hood struts
Ford all weather mats
Airaid CAI

The EB era has begun!

GTX86

forum member
Reaction score
Put a set of 255/45-18 BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2s on it. It's a night and day difference between those and the 235/50 all-seasons it had before. The steering response is so much sharper now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back