What have you done to your mustang today?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Washed it with CG's Citruswash+Gloss, clay barred the roof, windshield, windows, mirrors, hood, spoiler, deck lid, and fenders. Still have to clay the rocker panels, bottom half or rear quarter panels, front bumper and rear bumper.

I'm soooooo happy I spent money on good detailing supplies. I can already see the difference. My windows are so clear and look new, besides the very, very small chips on the windshield that I can see now since I clay barred the windows LOL.

The CG's Glassworkz is amazing and smells wonderful, all their stuff smells wonderful actually.

I also used the Weather-Tek Silk Shine Dressing on the trim, tires and the stripes. Even though my stripes are matte it worked beautiful. They are still matte but look completely new. This stuff even removed some wax that the dealer got on my stripes and trim when I had it washed. It made everything look new and very shinny but its dry to the touch, NO GREASINESS!

I have some pictures tomorrow.

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Fuel pump wiring upgrade on the '06; 10ga wiring back to the fpdm, relay, and 12ga twin wires from fpdm to fuel hat. Gives her more range on the stock pump vs. needing a BAP :beer:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Spent some money on parts and decided to do the turbo and trans this spring. Let the mayhem begin!

JJ@Hypermotive

Official Vendor
Reaction score
What have I been doing....Just started and no turning back now. Returning it back to stock. So far front suspension off..tomorrow rear. Looking to get a 2010 GT500. My I'm sure my wheels will look good on it too. :)

20130406_191944.jpg

20130406_195950.jpg

20130406_215824.jpg

Last edited:

Ryan331

forum member
Reaction score
Bought a house that has a garage large enough to work in so I can start working on my car again :)

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
What have I been doing....Just started and no turning back now. Returning it back to stock. So far front suspension off..tomorrow rear. Looking to get a 2010 GT500. My I'm sure my wheels will look good on it too. :)

Feel free to mail me those rear sway bar endlinks & the strut tower brace :highfive:

Bought a house that has a garage large enough to work in so I can start working on my car again :)

THAT is what I REALLY need to do, congrats

JJ@Hypermotive

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Don't let the pics fool you, the suspension is going on the wife's Mustang. All this to trade it in...my life would be much easier if someone just bought it.....LMAO

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Removed my new driveshaft and boxed it up to send back to Michigan for a vibration issue. $5000 transmission upgrade and I'm stuck with my car on jackstands for the next 2-3 weeks. So far I'm NOT very happy with the methods used to resolve driveability issues.

IMG_2318.jpg

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Got her all washed up and ready for this German Inspection tomorrow. You can see the two bolts on the K-Member that failed me last time...

Wish me luck!! Lol

4ba5c677-ee4a-4c5e-95f1-fb030cd88a62_zpsf10429f1.jpg

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
LASTANG, you can flip those bolts over and put the nuts on top (I think they are locking nuts anyway). The bolt heads won't protrude as much as the nuts and threaded bolt ends.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
LASTANG, you can flip those bolts over and put the nuts on top (I think they are locking nuts anyway). The bolt heads won't protrude as much as the nuts and threaded bolt ends.

If they get me for them again, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Hopefully these stock springs will get me the "O.K."

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Hauled two large mountain bike frames a set of 29er wheels and all the parts to build up a 29er full suspension mountain bike. After it was built, loaded it in the trunk, and drove home. The trunk, for what it is, is not that bad. Access to it isn't the greatest, but I have fit some pretty big stuff in there so far, including an unassembled table and four chairs from IKEA, and then a 19" large hardtail mountain bike with the front wheel off, and the seat where I normally ride it. That was pretty amazing.

svtrojan

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Skwerl, which d/s are you having troubles with? good luck!

Watched my car hit 69k today! :victory:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Hey Skwerl, which d/s are you having troubles with? good luck!

Watched my car hit 69k today! :victory:

The Dynotech that came with the T56 transmission swap. I'm currently of the opinion that it has a bad front U joint based on the noise it makes. Might also possibly be something with the slip joint.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Well since I managed to get the car running the other day I actually felt motivated to give it a MUCH needed bath and mini detail.
Washed, clay-barred, polished and waxed. Just did a one step today to get it nice and shiny, will do a full correction in a couple months once I get my garage built so I can do it inside.
image7cw.jpg

image6in.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back