What have you done to your mustang today?

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
muquzapa.jpg

Had to cuss out my 20 yr old for the curb rash on my driver-side front wheel...grrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Death...

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Eesh... That's a "your never driving a car of mine that has wheels" deal to me...

Goinpro

forum member
Reaction score
Put on a new intercooler bracket and loaded an idle tune. Once my new fittings for the supercharger arrive on Thursday I'll finally be able to start the car up after almost 2 weeks down. It seems like I'm working on something new and unexpected every day...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 24

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
Finally put on my umi LCA and BMR brackets and the car feels completely different. It was kind of a pain to line everything up but i got it done.

JimC

Reaction score
Car is getting closer. Stopped to check it out today. Will be ready tomorrow except for the new hood. Fiberglass guy is doing a new one for me because my painter said this one wasn't thick enough.
uhybasy2.jpg

CDC sent the rear spoiler rather than front chin so they did a delivery special last night and dropped off the front chin. Carl will have it painted and on tomorrow. Then just waiting for the new hood so will drive with the stock hood until the new one is painted.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk now Free

Last edited:

rcm90

forum member
Reaction score
Finally starting to move the p/s reservoir and coolant tank, so I can start fabbing up the hotside.

Attachments

• 20131009_181208_zpsbaaa4de0.jpg
    20131009_181208_zpsbaaa4de0.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 20

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Car is getting cliser. Stopped to check it out today. Will be ready tomorrow except for the new hood. Fiberglass guy is doing a new one for me because my painter said this one wasn't thick eniugh.
uhybasy2.jpg

CDC sent the rear spoiler rather than frint chin so they did a delivery special last night and dropped off the front chin. Carl will have it painted and on tomorrow. Then just waiting for the new hood so will drive with the stock hood until the new one is painted.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk now Free

That hood looks good!

Turd burglar

forum member
Reaction score
Threw on an aed lope tune, sounds awesome, but my track app afr shows 16-18:1 afr at idle, which makes no sense seeing as how its obviously running pig rich lol that normal orrrrrr is something wrong? Afr in the throttle dips to 11.8

JimC

Reaction score
The hood is delayed but the damage is fixed. Carl painted the new chin spoiler and I like it a LOT better. The Roush lower grille looks better than the stock one too.

Goinpro

forum member
Reaction score
Got a new dipstick in for the Paxton, so I could finally start it up for the first time since the install... went well so far! Put the bumper back on and all of the other misc. parts. Off to the shop tomorrow for spark plugs and a new fuel pump (I'd do it myself, but I'm sick of waiting to drive it).

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Started the new motor for the first time. Started right up and runs well. This will be the last voluntary motor swap I do.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Got a new dipstick in for the Paxton, so I could finally start it up for the first time since the install... went well so far! Put the bumper back on and all of the other misc. parts. Off to the shop tomorrow for spark plugs and a new fuel pump (I'd do it myself, but I'm sick of waiting to drive it).
Where did you get the dipstick? Have a part number?

Back