What have you done to your mustang today?

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
(yesterday)

Received my new 19"/20" charcoal AMR's

Can't wait to get these things installed !!

I think it'll look a lot better than the last set of wheels, and I wanna see the 19/20" setup. I wish I'd done 18/19's on my car, I need more wheel in the rear.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I think it'll look a lot better than the last set of wheels, and I wanna see the 19/20" setup. I wish I'd done 18/19's on my car, I need more wheel in the rear.

Thanks, I think so too ... the 18" GT500 rims are nice, but this car always wanted more rubber and a taller wheel.

The 18's will stay as my autocrossing wheels and for drag racing but the 19/20 set-up will be mostly what will be on the car

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Drove it to work.

892ef2a47141b599b398d27c9bc1e9a0.jpg

Car looks so good without nozzles and the antenna. I wish I had deleted my antenna.

What did you do about the nozzles? Relocate under the hood like on the 10+?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Car looks so good without nozzles and the antenna. I wish I had deleted my antenna.

What did you do about the nozzles? Relocate under the hood like on the 10+?

Yeah I can't believe what a difference it
Makes looking at the front lol.

I just took the whole system out since I don't use it anymore and that's where I relocated the horns too, using the 2010+ bracket.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Yeah I can't believe what a difference it
Makes looking at the front lol.

I just took the whole system out since I don't use it anymore and that's where I relocated the horns too, using the 2010+ bracket.

Where did you put the horns? I would imagine the washer tank is in the way if you just left it out? I've been thinking about painting my rad/condenser black and moving the horns so you can't see them.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Passenger side frame rail and used the existing hardware for the tank. Since the 2010+ horns have same electrical connection just different bracket.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Passenger side frame rail and used the existing hardware for the tank. Since the 2010+ horns have same electrical connection just different bracket.

Maybe I'll just find another spot for it or something, not looking to lose my washer system. Thanks for the info though.

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
Gentlemen:

Two things to report:

** Ford Racing GT500 Touring mufflers (M-5230-MSVTCA) arrived! :clap:

** MGW Gen3 shifter was delivered last Friday. :clap:

Just need some warmer and drier weather to get these parts installed. Pretty stoked.

Chris

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
BMR SB041 installed, got some DWs put on, and replaced all my falling apart stock lugs with some new ones. I might have to get some caliper paint thanks to the dumbasses that mounted my tires. Despite me telling them to put all the weights on the inner part of the wheel, they still put stick ons on the outer edge. Makes me so fucking mad that I can't balance my own stuff anymore.

15333683684_ff1ce41e8d_c.jpg

John336

Reaction score
Installed my painted GT500 spoiler. One of the best buck-twenty mods I've spent.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Got my Gen 3 MGW shifter installed. No leftover nuts or bolts so I think I got everything back together correctly. I may take the car out tonight when I go get dinner and see how it drives.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Got my Gen 3 MGW shifter installed. No leftover nuts or bolts so I think I got everything back together correctly. I may take the car out tonight when I go get dinner and see how it drives.

Very interested to hear what you think! Having issues with the BF bracket like you did I don't want to waste money on this if it isn't going to fix the issue. :beerdrink:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back