What have you done to your mustang today?

Bugsy377

Reaction score
I tried to get summit to honor an a sale from 8 weeks ago: No.
Asked AM if they'd do it: No.
CJ Pony did...!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Greg just text me and told me he is running down to AutoZone to look in the 4 cylinder department or V-Tek department, for decals and colored exhaust tips to add moar horespowers!! He said he would post pics soon!!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I need one 21MM socket for the pony. Walk into Northern Tool and step up to the wall of socket goodness. They have these neat half inch socket holders. Well, I can't just put ONE socket on that holder can I?!? Fuck no! I strapped it on and FILLED that fucking socket holder up! I showed them how a BOSS rolls by god!

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I need one 21MM socket for the pony. Walk into Northern Tool and step up to the wall of socket goodness. They have these neat half inch socket holders. Well, I can't just put ONE socket on that holder can I?!? Fuck no! I strapped it on and FILLED that fucking socket holder up! I showed them how a BOSS rolls by god!

That's how you do it! :snoopy

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

I think you are going to have to dumb that one down for me. I'm confused as fuck :dunce:

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
I went and test drove a 15 PP GT, not impressed. I prefer the rawness of my 12 over the refined 15.

I love the 11 up and the Coyote but to me 11 and ups are so refined they are like driving a Cadillac compared to a 05-09. To me rawness left the mustang when the 11 and ups came. I am sure new edge guys say it left when 05's came out.. Lol I haven't driven a 15 yet. I am real curious to see how they ride. Everything I have heard is like what you said, it feels real refined.
Eventually I would like to go with either an 11-14 or 15up

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back