What have you done to your mustang today?

RusElKnight

Reaction score
I just got done doing some datalogs on my third tune revision from lito. Going to shoot them his way.

Those third gear pulls are a beast

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
Failed emissions. Again.

My new tune should be emissions friendly, but apparently you have to DRIVE the car after the tune. Today was the first time it's been out of the garage for about three weeks.

The emissions section in your owners manual tells exactly how to complete a drive cycle.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Just finished installing my Lethal Resonator Delete OTA pipes to complete my full no restriction exhaust setup, that is Stainless Works LTH, ORX, Lethal res delete OTA pipes, and SLP Loudmouths. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID LOUD! Like running open headers. LOL

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Just finished installing my Lethal Resonator Delete OTA pipes to complete my full no restriction exhaust setup, that is Stainless Works LTH, ORX, Lethal res delete OTA pipes, and SLP Loudmouths. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID LOUD! Like running open headers. LOL
Drive by video? Oh wait....

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score

When I put on my OTA pipes I ditched the Flowmasters for GT500s. I couldn't handle sound.

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Finally installed my DSS aluminum driveshaft, that I got during Hypermotive's black Friday sale. Pretty easy install. Un-bolted the axle back exhaust hangers and let the exhaust droop down a bit. Took the old one out in 2 pieces. Then put the one piece in. Torqued everything down. Bolted the exhaust back up. Then put it up on the alignment rack to measure the gap at ride height per the only piece of paper that comes in the box , that says you will void your warranty if you don't. No less then 3.25" no more then 3.75". Right at 3.5" perfect... Took a pic to save showing I did what they asked haha. Just in case...

uploadfromtaptalk1428646779910.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
Are they still using that goofy adapter? I had a nagging NVH issue with mine. Ended up having to go with another companies version and it finally went away.

07Bandit

forum member
Reaction score
Finally plumbed my driver's side catch can with an line and fittings. Now to work on the passenger side. Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture.

Attachments

• Catchcan.JPG
    Catchcan.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 39

Redline727

"I wanna go fast!"
Reaction score
Are they still using that goofy adapter? I had a nagging NVH issue with mine. Ended up having to go with another companies version and it finally went away.
Yeah still has the adapter. Haven't noticed any NVH. Well I should say any more than I had before from the MT-82 trans bushing insert. So far it feels pretty good after my road test. It was wet out tonight though so didn't really get to beat on it to much. But normal driving and progressive acceleration it was great.

Sent using Tapatalk

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Drove on dry roads so the shop doing my rear axle could verify driveshaft fitment. Come out of the shop and a inch of heavy wet snow. 20-40 MPH slip sliding and sphincter squeezing all the way home :dunce: :Stupid Me: :reallymad:

I had looked at the radar and said, "meh! :grd:"

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score

That sounds like it is going to be UltraRa$$py.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back