What have you done to your mustang today?

claudermilk

Reaction score
It's hard to drive something when it has no motor. I learned this from a past experience.
:loudlol: Yeah, I've noted that too.

The whole car makes me sad ....

:bawl: No engine, no wheels, stuck on jackstands. I think the car is sad too. I'm sure it will get to drive eventually (and I bet there's already more miles on it than Darren's :poke: )

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
:loudlol: Yeah, I've noted that too.

:bawl: No engine, no wheels, stuck on jackstands. I think the car is sad too. I'm sure it will get to drive eventually (and I bet there's already more miles on it than Darren's :poke: )

Don't Forget no grill either .... I'm cursed I swear. I was painting the grill this weekend and thought eh let me put on one more coat of black before I clear coat it. While spraying the final coat I run out of paint and paint comes sputtering out of the can ruining the finish I had. So I went to the auto parts store yesterday picked up some black spray paint. Today, I put 2 layers of black on it to make it look decent. I go to put on the clear coat and it explodes on me, and sends giant globs of clear all over the grill ..... I can't fucking win

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
New clutch and learning engagement point all over again.

jsimmonstx

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great! How do you like them?

I don't think I will know until next Sunday - 40-mile drive to a car show. I have sat in it long enough to adjust seat position and belts.

I do have one minor complaint - there's nothing to cover the big-ass holes in the carpet where the rear of the bracket bolts to the floor.

pdxandy

Reaction score
Second drive cycle, third DEQ failed test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
I don't think I will know until next Sunday - 40-mile drive to a car show. I have sat in it long enough to adjust seat position and belts.

I do have one minor complaint - there's nothing to cover the big-ass holes in the carpet where the rear of the bracket bolts to the floor.

Interested to find out, this will likely be one of my next mods.

pdxandy

Reaction score
Right. SCT programmer arrives tomorrow. Will try again with factory tune.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I have no cats and a couple different very skilled tuners couldn't get my car to pass. I ended up putting in two non-foulers on each side of the X pipe and returned the tune to stock. All monitors are set up now and no CEL. I go for emissions tests on Friday but it should go without a hitch.

pdxandy

Reaction score
Haha! My hung over brain was thinking no fowl O2 sensors

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Put the 1.5" clutch pedal extension on the other day and finally got to drive it... holy shit it was like learning to drive a manual again. It may only be an inch and a half but felt like a foot! Had to move my chair back a couple inches to make it so it didn't feel like my left knee was in my chest. After driving around I actually like it but sure takes some getting used to.

Reasoning for the extension is I am short (5' 9") and my right knee would hit the lever under the steering column... thought this would help out.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Put the 1.5" clutch pedal extension on the other day and finally got to drive it... holy shit it was like learning to drive a manual again. It may only be an inch and a half but felt like a foot! Had to move my chair back a couple inches to make it so it didn't feel like my left knee was in my chest. After driving around I actually like it but sure takes some getting used to.

Reasoning for the extension is I am short (5' 9") and my right knee would hit the lever under the steering column... thought this would help out.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Yeah, well now that I have my clutch pedal extension I can roll like this...

JzCPB3.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back