What have you done to your mustang today?

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
I installed the 3" Magnaflow competition catback. Hopefully after a little more adjusting I can make it clear the rear axle better. Right now the piping taps the rear axle on bumps and it drives me nuts. The exhaust sounds great though.
269bc18e6bad502041b585e6d5784e0a.jpg
d2503c7a704bb64091983bfaac82de88.jpg

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
^ Unbolt the mufflers and loosen the tail pipes where they connect to the X pipe. Rotate the tail pipes to where you have more clearance over the axles without hitting the body. Tighten them down and then reattach and align the mufflers.

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
^ Unbolt the mufflers and loosen the tail pipes where they connect to the X pipe. Rotate the tail pipes to where you have more clearance over the axles without hitting the body. Tighten them down and then reattach and align the mufflers.
That what I plan to do. The pipes need to come forward a bit. The design of the ota pipes could be better but I won't give up until it clears. Honestly part of the issue is the extreme drop of the H&R supersport springs.

travelers

Reaction score
Finely installed the Blowfish mod adapter for the original shifter bracket. Also installed the longer lead O2 sensor for the left header. The extension lead from ARHs seem to have a mind of its own. Some times it would work and sometimes not. So the F-150 O2 sensor has a longer lead and that eliminated the need for the extension. I also think I found my rattle in the back of the car.

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Just the tips that day :)

Tried out Griots Metal Polish and I'm impressed

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Replaced the reverse lights with LED bulbs. Now my car is 100% LED, except for the HID headlights.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back