What's Happening

S

smokinjoe32927

Hi everyone,
My name Joe and I live in Port St John (Cocoa), Florida. I drive a 2007 Torch Red Mustang GT Premium and my wife just traded her 07 V6 Mustang for a 2006 Black Mustang GT this last saturday. I guess you can say that we are crazy about our Stangs. I previously owned a 2003 Mustang GT and a 1968 Mustang GT 302/4V.
I'm in the Air Forces Reserve stationed at Patrick AFB, FL and my unit is full of Stangs. I'm very lucky to have the resources I have here in Central Florida. I'm always interested to meet fellow Stangers and check out there rides and what they have done to them. I'm looking forward to chatting and hopefully meeting some of you. Peace.

Joe "SmokinJoe" Ethier:beerchug2:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.......the best fucking one I might add!!

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Welcome man!! Lots of resources where you are....bunch of nice people down that way....

S

smokinjoe32927

Welcome Air Force brother. And nice color choice on the Torch Red if I may add.

Spang? I was stationed at Ramstein back when the F-16's were still there. I LOVE GERMANY! It must be a blast to drive your Stang on the Autobahn. Here's my e-mail, [email protected] or [email protected]. Send me some pics of your Stang if you get a chance. Torch is the way to go (although my wife's Black on Black is pretty BAD A$$).:beerchug2:

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Spang? I was stationed at Ramstein back when the F-16's were still there. I LOVE GERMANY! It must be a blast to drive your Stang on the Autobahn. Here's my e-mail, [email protected] or [email protected]. Send me some pics of your Stang if you get a chance. Torch is the way to go (although my wife's Black on Black is pretty BAD A$$).:beerchug2:

Parked F-16s at Ramstein? That's old... we put C-130's in those same keyholes in the late 90s... and now they are completely gone... hell, Ramstein has a second runway now....

It is a blast to drive here, but the Autoban isn't as great as it first apears... this car NEEDS a 6 speed to be good here....

I will admit to making some shreaking corners though...

S

smokinjoe32927

Parked F-16s at Ramstein? That's old... we put C-130's in those same keyholes in the late 90s... and now they are completely gone... hell, Ramstein has a second runway now....

It is a blast to drive here, but the Autoban isn't as great as it first apears... this car NEEDS a 6 speed to be good here....

I will admit to making some shreaking corners though...

Yeah I was stationed there from 1991 to 1994 then moved to Aviano with the F-16s. Good Times.:beerchug2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back