WTB 2005-2006 4.6l 3V Engine Harness

TylerM

Reaction score
Looking to buy a wiring harness for a 2005 GT. Would prefer one from year models 2005-2006.

vtlucky

Reaction score
I have it available , let me know if you're still looking
Text me [email protected]

Sent from my Infinix X606D using Tapatalk
Tommy, this is your third post. It is also the third time I've seen you post the exact same thing without ever providing proof that you have the item. Don't be a scammer, post photos if you have what he's looking for.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Tommy, this is your third post. It is also the third time I've seen you post the exact same thing without ever providing proof that you have the item. Don't be a scammer, post photos if you have what he's looking for.

Well, after doing just a little research on the phone he is using for Tapatalk, it is primarily sold in Kenya, Nigeria, and Ghana. That should give you a little bit of a clue as to what his true intentions are…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
I know a Nigerian king who needs your help, just give him your bank account info and he will transfer you a billion dollars and you get 10% once he is safe and in the USA and he withdraws all your money lol

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Looking to buy a wiring harness for a 2005 GT. Would prefer one from year models 2005-2006.

You also need to specify if it's for a manual or auto transmission.
If you just need some specific connectors from a harness, I have some.

TylerM

Reaction score
It's for a manual trans

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ac6banger

Reaction score
Tyler, I have a 2006 manual 4.6 3v harness. It is new and never been used. It is missing one camshaft sensor connector, so you would have to splice one in for it. Other than that it is in great shape. let me know if interested

TylerM

Reaction score
Tyler, I have a 2006 manual 4.6 3v harness. It is new and never been used. It is missing one camshaft sensor connector, so you would have to splice one in for it. Other than that it is in great shape. let me know if interested
Interested.

TylerM

Reaction score
I thought I might be able to be of help i saw your last post and i can refer you to a friend of mine who deals in what you are looking for.

Location:Charlotte,he has what you are looking for up for sale in good condition

Here’s his email [email protected]

Sent from my Infinix X650 using Tapatalk
You have really resorted to check muling people on forums now too? As if baiting people looking for honest work getting scammed by complete and utter lowlifes wasnt bad enough? You're as low as terrorists, and i did special things to terrorists for my country.

TylerM

Reaction score
Yoruba slang for crazy.

DieHarder

Reaction score
Tyler, why are you trying to buy a wiring harness? Still having electrical issues?

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
I have the 2005 4.6l 3v engine harness for sale in good condition and it’s working fine.pm back if you are still interested or message message ‪+1 (917) 773‑0574‬

LOLLLLLL fuck outta here

Granted they have evolved though, WhatsApp number and all

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the 2005 4.6l 3v engine harness for sale in good condition and it’s working fine.pm back if you are still interested or message message ‪+1 (917) 773‑0574‬

NYC phone #, CO IP address and email that comes back with only real reference to a stop spam site... so see ya snynder

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back