WTB Roush Vent Gauge Pod

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
As stated, I’m looking for a Roush Vent Gauge Pod for 2005-2009 Mustang. Part number is 403840. Or if anyone has another single gauge setup that will look good, I’m open to ideas.

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, but after sending out a bunch of emails to quite a few Mustang shops, I finally found one down in Louisiana. Stang Hi Performance had one left and they are sending it out today.

I had seen those 3D printed gauges in eBay and wasn’t comfortable with buying one without seeing the quality in person first. I’ve never seen anything 3D printed in real life so I don’t even know how that stuff works. Modern technology is beyond me.

Brandon08GT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks gentlemen, but I found one and have it all setup now. Was able to use that and get with Lito for a new tune. After about 5 datalogs, the car is better than ever.

Kdog443

Reaction score
Haven't figured out how to create a new WTB post yet so forgive me for resurrecting this thread, but looking for 2 Roush Air Vent Pods, part #403840 or if you have two 3D printed ones that will fit a 2006 Mustang let me know.

Thank you!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back