WTT VIS Carbon Fiber 3" cowl/Aero Catch pins for stock hood/$$. Grabber orange/black

Peaky85

forum member
Reaction score
Wrong section my man!!! There is a whole section for trades and want to buy.

:damnit:

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
Wrong section my man!!! There is a whole section for trades and want to buy.

:damnit:

Negative my man...unless something has changed we have a For Sale and a WTB section? Here is what I come up with when I search the For Sale section for WTT. http://www.s197forum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4720452

I have my WTT ad in the WTB section as well. I also have it here in the For Sale ads. Not many people look in the WTB section unless they WTB so I have listed it here with a price as many others before me have.

Thanks for the bump though!

Someone come save my hood....going on another 400 mile round trip tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

Eldude

forum member
Reaction score
Damn that's tempting. I do have a stock black hood with stock scoop, but the paint is starting to bubble on the lip, and that's quite a drive

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
Damn that's tempting. I do have a stock black hood with stock scoop, but the paint is starting to bubble on the lip, and that's quite a drive

Yes it is. I bought a car from Canada a few years back and met the guy in Detroit. Took me in the neighborhood of 16hrs I believe.

Gotta have something in excellent condition or it isn't worth it to me though. Small nicks in paint are not a big deal but I don't want to have to have something painted.

Faron

Eldude

forum member
Reaction score
Actually I'll be in Indiana next weekend, but yeah my hood isn't in what I'd call excellent condition due to the bubbling

REDxEYES71

white knucklin'
Reaction score
Oh my gawd!
This would be perfect for me if you weren't so far away!
I googled it and we are 20 hours one way from eachother.
Oh well.
I'll pay shipping for mine and throw in $200

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Tungsten grey with a Roush hood scoop, meet 1/2 way in Witchita KS?? (Im in Ft Worth TX)

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
Tungsten grey with a Roush hood scoop, meet 1/2 way in Witchita KS?? (Im in Ft Worth TX)

I'd lose money after paying for gas and having it painted so I gotta pass. Not interested in any colors other than GO or black.

Oh my gawd!
This would be perfect for me if you weren't so far away!
I googled it and we are 20 hours one way from eachother.
Oh well.
I'll pay shipping for mine and throw in $200

Not willing to ship. Thanks.

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
I have a guy in my local club who has exactly what your looking for. I wont see him till Sat but if he is interested i'll let you know.... he has a grabber orange with black striped hood

Nasty GT

Using stuff to do things
Reaction score
I have a guy in my local club who has exactly what your looking for. I wont see him till Sat but if he is interested i'll let you know.... he has a grabber orange with black striped hood

Sounds good. Let me know.

Faron

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back