Your first Mustang

Joser281

Reaction score
First one is the one I own now, many more to come. Picked it up when i was 20 paid for every thing to deal with it. Still makes me smile everytime I go to the garage and see her smiling back at me!

Same here :thumb2:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Just like me.. I'm only 22 and my Bullitt is my first Mustang too.

I remember picking it up, I came on a trip to Dallas once I knew I was moving. I'd been scouting for a Bullitt online and there was one out near the airport. I flew in, went home, showered and grabbed some food, then we took a friend to drop them at the airport and went to look at the Bullitt after that. Signed for it that night after less than 12 hours in the country.

My parent's teased me for the longest time with the idea of the Bullitt. At one time we had 5 of them in stock and it was just torcher to walk by them knowing they didn't have a home yet and I wanted to give them one. Eventually when the time was right to look closer for one they were all MIA... or so I thought. My dad found the car in GA on another dealers lot and hid the car from me for 4 months in our service bay until winter break when I came home from college.

The best part of the story is this about how I exactly got the car... I'm a very modest person and I never ask for anything, if I want something I usually take the initiative and do it myself. It was the afternoon on Christmas and my parents asked me to come upstairs. They told me they were proud about my grades and asked what I wanted. I replied nothing I'm fine and I'm thankful for everything I have. My mom gave me a box and said here. I opened it ant it was 2 9mm slugs. She told me, "you said you wanted a Bullitt right? here are some bullets." I laughed and was about to walk away (they enjoyed fucking with me for the longest time). Before I turned away completely my dad threw me keys with the yellow tag on the keychain and I said whats this? and I looked at the tag and it said "Cam's Bullitt"

I ran outside saw the car sitting there, and the rest is history (and car payments).

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
My first stang was an 03 GT 2-3 years ago. Full bolt on car, never skipped a beat. I beat on this thing more than imaginable and never had a single issue, still miss it:
IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

keith88lx

forum member
Reaction score
This is my fiances first Mustang. This was her car when we first started dating 5 years ago. She loved this car and took care of it. Thanks to a girl texting while driving her Lexus, it was totaled.

olyeller025.jpg

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Abdulla, now that's a great looking 03!

Galloping, haha I like the way your folks think........funny story.

This thread is full of awesome!

TimMcc

Reaction score
89 LX

This was back in 1996.

Had a Paxton SN Series supercharger. X Cam, GT40 heads and a box style intake on a Cobra lower. Ran 11.9's - low 12's.

Was a fun car!
1989.jpg

89.jpg

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I dig the car and of course the liscense plate. I didn't think to many people would use that when I had mine made!

I'm sure I was one if the first ones. I bought the car in Nov of '04 and ordered the plates immediately.

Hence the screen name.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Mine was a blue 1975 Mustang II. I beat the ever loving shit outta that car and it would just NOT die! Then, after it was stolen, I got a Mercury Capri 5.0. It lasted all of three months before it too was stolen. From that point on, I said fuck it and got a Chevy Chevette. No one wanted to steal that hunk of shit.

Drewskie

forum member
Reaction score
First one is the one I own now, many more to come. Picked it up when i was 20 paid for every thing to deal with it. Still makes me smile everytime I go to the garage and see her smiling back at me!

lol your car actually looks like it's smiling...

First mustang was a 68 coupe 289 automatic. My mother and her ex husband bought it for me when i was 14. It had been sitting for a while so him his son and i worked on it for a couple years till i got my liscence. It was a faded "seafoam green" and had a roof rack lol. Car gave me a LOT of trouble and my stepdad never had time to help fix anything. Finally i was fed up with it and sold it to his son for 2500. Magically it ran fine after that:chainsaw:. Still wish i had it, probably the only thing i would be comfortable talking to those fucktards about is buying her back.

bmaxwell

BÆST
Reaction score
Mine was a blue 1975 Mustang II. I beat the ever loving shit outta that car and it would just NOT die! Then, after it was stolen, I got a Mercury Capri 5.0. It lasted all of three months before it too was stolen. From that point on, I said fuck it and got a Chevy Chevette. No one wanted to steal that hunk of shit.
Haha niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice a fuckin Chevette! That car is a serious BAAAEST (Texan for BEAST)

one.wicked.stang

Grudge Race?
Reaction score
Yep, the 83 (first post) was the car I taught my girlfriend (now wife) how to drive a stick in, took her to an empty parking lot. Never saw a car buck so much in my life but she eventually figured out how to drive. I got the car for graduation, sold my first car (76 Fiat 128) for 2000 and was gonna buy another car with that, well for graduation I was suppose to go to Hawaii with all my friends but my best friends dad died and he didn't want to go, we were like brothers back then so I didn't go, parents gave me the money for the trip and said lets go buy a car. I was originally looking at some type of sporty dodge (new car) when my mom pointed out the Mustang and said she liked that one. I kept by-passing it because I never thought they would let me buy a powerful V8 car at 17, well I was wrong and it started the Mustang blood flowing. I miss that car to this day... I even saw it about 5-6 years after I sold it. looked the same except different wheels, saw it again after that about 2 years later and it was back to stock wheels but the entire passenger side was primer gray. That was the last time I saw her. The license plate was HSC 684. Still remember it.

1bad65

forum member
Reaction score
I bought a 1965 hardtop with a 289 in it back in 1993. Dark, metallic blue with a white vinyl top.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back