ZL1 Addons Jackpad warning!

JimC

Reaction score
Could be, I thought it was the same guy but I could easily have it confused.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I just talked to the owner of ZL1. It appears he is stepping up and doing the right thing.

If you have the previous plastic model jackpad, toss them or trade them in. The new aluminum models are worth a look though, as are any of ZL1's other products. As upset as I was when this happened, I wasn't hurt, and a company that steps up to the plate after their product fails has my full support.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
That's solid. I've been watching, expecting a train wreck, and am so happy for you that it didn't happen.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I just talked to the owner of ZL1. It appears he is stepping up and doing the right thing.

If you have the previous plastic model jackpad, toss them or trade them in. The new aluminum models are worth a look though, as are any of ZL1's other products. As upset as I was when this happened, I wasn't hurt, and a company that steps up to the plate after their product fails has my full support.

I was watching how this was going to work out and the guy was VERY honest when I dealt with him. Glad he still has the same ethical business practices. I think the guy has a very good education and doesn't really need the money. I think he does this stuff on the side so again, glad it is working out.

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
Gotta to admit, never heard of this product until now.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Great to hear this. I always had the impression this was a side business for the owner.

I did have a little concern looking at he plastic ones way back when I first ran across his page; now that they are all machined aluminum, they look to be more stout parts.

Are you swapping to the new aluminum parts? If so, let us know what you think when you get them.

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
Glad to hear they stepped upto the plate!

How does you go about swapping them? Just email the site?

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I got the new premium jackpads today. They look great...the machining looks perfect. Not at all the cheap piece the plastic thing was. The instructions say you should only jack the car up 5 inches with it. Not so great for getting the car high up on jack stands to get under the car, but good for getting the wheels off.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back