Upgrade your console armrest to a quality leather or Alcantara

t-kid

forum member
Reaction score
His stuff is too cheap as it is. Absolutely top notch quality, better than OEM. And you can spend more money on a tank of gas or dinner at a restaurant.

Well I was assuming I could get a better deal on getting an Alcantara shift boot and console cover, seeing as he's already cutting fabric.

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
His stuff is too cheap as it is. Absolutely top notch quality, better than OEM. And you can spend more money on a tank of gas or dinner at a restaurant.
:beer: that might be pushin it a little, we cant compare hand crafting parts to the auto company with the machines, people and materials

Well I was assuming I could get a better deal on getting an Alcantara shift boot and console cover, seeing as he's already cutting fabric.
trust me i dont blame anyone for asking that and have been asked many times. sorry, we just cant offer any discounts right now. we like our cars and parts and making the stuff and we are hoping it will help us in time.

you might get a better price from redline as they have some discounts going on, but people have bought our parts after trying those. they do have alot of options. the alcantara is crazy expensive, more than the leather. just cause we are cutting material, it still cost us alot for every sq in, and we loose money on the scraps we cant use. its not gonna be for everyone, but we do what we can to make people happy

Last edited:

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
hey wot, as a matter of fact :boobies: not quite all together yet, but we have been hard at it. on the alcantara, we have black, and have the armrests up for sale on the website, we also made a shifter boot that came out really nice, will get it up on the site soon, and we are still tweeking the 3/4 e brake cover but it will be soon too. it doesnt stretch and react the same as leather and it is harder to work with to avoid wrinkles, ( i guess in defense of " the other place") thus the tweeking, but it will be really nice once we nail it.

i also sent a couple alcatara samples to kendoo in ny to compare to his boss wheel. he decided the wheel was a charcoal and not black, so i`m gonna order some of that next week and we will have both color options. i really need another person with the boss wheel to compare my samples. i`m wondering if they were offered in different colors, and or different color stitching? if anyone knows.

also working on and almost ready to come out with a leather e brake cover with a top stitched seam on the top and a shift boot for the 2010+ cars.

we have half a dash cover made, but its turned into a real challenge. we will keep pushing forward as time permits so still hoping its just down the road a little.

also had some nice reviews from some members here on our parts over on a bullitt forum, thanks guys :thumb2:

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
Will it work on a leather wrapped factory GT500 armrest cover?
yes it will. the covers actually feel nicer than the gt500 cover. a couple other good points are our cover will not harm the factory cover and can be removed easy. so it will protect the factory cover or cover up one thats looking wore which happens sometimes.

Last edited:

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
I'm guessing the smooth leather will be the closest match for the Saleen interior?

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
yes it will. the covers actually feel nicer than the gt500 cover. a couple other good points are our cover will not harm the factory cover and can be removed easy. so it will protect the factory cover or cover up one thats looking wore which happens sometimes.

Awesome, I think I know my next mod. I bought one from Redline Goods last month and it fit horrible. Their solution was to cut off the GT500 leather and glue the new one on.:wtf:

I'm thinking Alcantara with red stitching. Can you do the ebrake and shift boot in alcantra? I'm going to shoot you a pm.

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the smooth leather will be the closest match for the Saleen interior?
either the smooth grain or the glove soft. i can send a couple samples if you pm me your info.

Awesome, I think I know my next mod. I bought one from Redline Goods last month and it fit horrible. Their solution was to cut off the GT500 leather and glue the new one on.:wtf:

I'm thinking Alcantara with red stitching. Can you do the ebrake and shift boot in alcantra? I'm going to shoot you a pm.
pm sent

Saleen304

forum member
Reaction score

I have the pebble in my saleen and I think it matches.
c0bd8015-4aa4-3a10.jpg

Love it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337805408.561519.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337805408.561519.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 41

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
hey saleen, looking good. that cover looks like it just belongs there :thumb2: thats the pebble in there? those sure are some nice seats. i see your holding out on a e brake cover.

i wish we could get oem leather but we cant. all 3 that we do have though, has a matching quality. the smooth looks closest to the oem shift boots, goes really nice with the smooth console, and shows the contrasting stitching the best. the pebble looks closest to some of the oem gt seat panels that have the pebble look and to the dash grain. the glove soft is kinda between the other 2 with some pebble type grain, but yet real smooth and soft( and a little darker in color), but they jacked the price of that on us, so we had to adjust the price for that option.

free samples though :crazy:

heres a black alcantara shift boot

Attachments

• DSCF1966.JPG
    DSCF1966.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
well, been waiting for someone to post up some pics, wont mention any names, cough,kd,cough, but these parts looked so nice ive just got to post a couple pics. i`m gonna add this Alcantara/ leather mix as a separate item # tonight on the website. this is the charcoal Alcantara for the tops and the smooth grain leather on the sides. made a really good match and really looks sharp. now, if i could just get some installed pics for my scrapbook :)

Attachments

• DSCF2037.JPG
    DSCF2037.JPG
    225.7 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF2046.JPG
    DSCF2046.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF2039.JPG
    DSCF2039.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

fujifrench2k4

forum member
Reaction score
Looks very nice. Would tie in really nice with steering wheel with leather stitching and alcantara touches. If i can get my steering wheel recovered at a local shop , I just might be ordering these as well.

Last edited:

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
bump. hey we can send these parts to other countries, but will have to charge for shipping. as a example, sending a armrest cover using the us postal, to europe is around $12. it was around the same for germany and spain. just thought i would note that for our overseas mustang people

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
picked up a couple of tan shade threads to add to the list. they are kinda like the white and silver though. on the spools they look solid but as a single thread on the black leather look close to each other. heres the cocoa on the left and latte on the right

Attachments

• DSCF2090.JPG
    DSCF2090.JPG
    258.9 KB · Views: 23

amustangrocks

forum member
Reaction score
hey i picked up some light parchment oem pebble if anyone has that color interior and or is interested. i know it was offered in the 06, not sure about other years. its a little lighter than the med parchment i have in my 05 but close. heres a couple pics of a light parchment armrest cover with blk stitch. could also go parch on top/ black on sides ect. prices slightly higher for the factory leather. pm for prices

also next week working on some SN95 parts to add to the list.

Attachments

• DSCF2164.JPG
    DSCF2164.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF2166.JPG
    DSCF2166.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back