18x10's on front of lowered stang?

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
rotiform blq's. they look similar to the 2013 gt500 mesh wheels.

good choice ... and when i saw the 13 GT500 wheels .. i thought the same.

btw i love rotiform .. they are coming up BIG! my original wheel that i want to go with is one from their line-up

DRock

Reaction score
rotiform blq's. they look similar to the 2013 gt500 mesh wheels.

You sit are my hero. I real wanted a set of BLQs but I couldnt come up with the money. Those are easily one of my favorite wheels. Sizes? I really like their SNAs and they are real local to me

neema

forum member
Reaction score
You sit are my hero. I real wanted a set of BLQs but I couldnt come up with the money. Those are easily one of my favorite wheels. Sizes? I really like their SNAs and they are real local to me

the idea is to try a concave face monoblock 20x10 and 20x12. we'll see how it comes out. The SNA looks good, too (probably 'fits' the mustang aftermarket wheel stereotype better than BLQs)

Too bad the rotiforms won't fit but I am sure they will make a custom set. As long as some one is willing to pay they can play.

they specialize in making custom wheels. they'll fit

good choice ... and when i saw the 13 GT500 wheels .. i thought the same.

btw i love rotiform .. they are coming up BIG! my original wheel that i want to go with is one from their line-up

indeed they are.

Phuck--nothing wrong with keeping an open mind. my first car was a VW, so maybe this is dub love reemerging?

i try hard not to get too excited about them. there's still quite a ways to go in the process.

Last edited:

DRock

Reaction score
My first at was a BMW. My what the euro scene turns other ars into lol.

The 12 outback is gonna be pretty hard. The 10 upfront you are golden. I really like the BLQS and think they will look great on your car.....color? I just couldn't do the 1000$ a wheel.

Vistablue

Reaction score
Finally got them on

They fill the fenders well and I have no rubbing. Went with 275/40/18 on all four corners so I can rotate them front to back.

Attachments

• Stangwheels.JPG
    Stangwheels.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 112

neema

forum member
Reaction score
My first at was a BMW. My what the euro scene turns other ars into lol.

The 12 outback is gonna be pretty hard. The 10 upfront you are golden. I really like the BLQS and think they will look great on your car.....color? I just couldn't do the 1000$ a wheel.

The 12 will be a tight fit, but with the perfect offset and 315s, it should do okay. I may need to take the dust shields off the shocks and get relocated bump stops, but it's definitely been done. Some super snake owners widen their Alcoa wheels to 11.5, 11.75, or 12 inches and are using that to fit a Michelin or Pirelli 335/30/20. That's a monster of a tire, but guys get it to fit with a watts link. Pan hard bar allows for too much lateral movement at that point. I'll be a comfortable ~20mm narrower than that setup (with the option to put 335s on when/if a watts link gets installed)

Color? I was between a matte titanium grey finish, or some sort of matte bronze. I refuse to do flat black. It looks good, but it's too common.

Last edited:

DRock

Reaction score
I think it's gonna be a squeeze but where there is a will there is always a way. I can't wait to see them and I believe a matte bronze is gonna be where it's at on the white!

Rez

Reaction score
They fill the fenders well and I have no rubbing. Went with 275/40/18 on all four corners so I can rotate them front to back.

Did you go with 18x10s all around? The rear has a concave look to it, but it may be the shadows...looks good man.

Vistablue

Reaction score
They are 18x10 front and back. It is the shadows making it look like they are different, and the hypercoat color I think. I'll try to take some better pics soon.

dontlifttoshift

forum member
Reaction score
Did you guys get your 18x11?

While i Know its completely impratical, I am shooting for 11's all the way around....... Its gonna take a lot of adjustable parts up front lol

Oh and little to NO poke!

i wish. jongbloeds are too rich for my blood (hah, if you get the pun). i'm going to try and do square 18x11 forgestars with 305s for the track.

I see a lot of guys running 295 on 10s and I am just thinking that since a 295 usually has a section width of 11.8" that an 11"(nearly 12" wide) wheel should fit. I am thinking 295/35-18 BFG Rivals and Finspeed 18x11 but trying to figure out if I can make it work.

Yes, I know that tire is fine on 10s but I like to run the widest wheel pssible for a given tire when I can.

Thanks
Donny

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
The 12 will be a tight fit, but with the perfect offset and 315s, it should do okay. I may need to take the dust shields off the shocks and get relocated bump stops, but it's definitely been done. Some super snake owners widen their Alcoa wheels to 11.5, 11.75, or 12 inches and are using that to fit a Michelin or Pirelli 335/30/20. That's a monster of a tire, but guys get it to fit with a watts link. Pan hard bar allows for too much lateral movement at that point. I'll be a comfortable ~20mm narrower than that setup (with the option to put 335s on when/if a watts link gets installed)

Color? I was between a matte titanium grey finish, or some sort of matte bronze. I refuse to do flat black. It looks good, but it's too common.

Where can I see more pics of your car? That ass end looks awesome with the steam rollers and dual duals. What exhaust is that?

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Where can I see more pics of your car? That ass end looks awesome with the steam rollers and dual duals. What exhaust is that?

thanks mang. i don't really organize my pictures well, but here's an album that has some recent (and old) pics.

the exhausts are magnaflow 2013 gt500 performance axle backs (not the straight pipes). they drone pretty badly compared to my old ford racing gt500 mufflers. they look great though! (i still need to straighten them out)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back