2005-2009 Single Turbo System

Goose

2007 GT/CS
Reaction score
I'm putting my single turbo STS kit back up for sale, but this time I am also including a brand new Turbowerx oil scavenge pump that I had purchased for my STS kit, but never got to use on the street. Additional to the Turbowerx scavenge pump, I am also including the wastegate that was part of the kit. Originally I was keeping these parts for my new set up, but I don't need the scavenge pump anymore and I decided to just buy a new wastegate for my new set up.

I am asking $2000.00 for all the items listed below. I am located in Pembroke Pines, Florida (just outside Miami), but I am willing to ship anywhere within the continental US. I made 479rwhp at 10lbs of boost with this setup. I've now decided to try and hang with the big guns, so I had to upgrade to a larger turbo and a new set up.

Kit includes the following:

- 60mm T4/T3 Turbo
- All the piping, couplers, and clamps included with the kit
- Intercooler
- Turbowerx oil scavenge pump (Just purchased, $350)
- Wastegate
- 39lb injectors
- Predator MAFia
- AutoMeter Boost Gauge
- Dual exhaust side which is the dump for the wastegate (thermal wrapped).
- Custom made tips which look much nicer then the small tips that come from STS.
- Custom made Y pipe that flows much better then plugging one side of your H pipe, which is the way STS has you do it.
- Original STS Installation Manual

Asking $2000.00, shipping included.

The only additional items you would need are the following:

- Blow off valve
- Tuner

These are some photos of all the parts. They are already off the car and ready to be on someone else's Mustang.

9ed39b44.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

Last edited:

Style2speed

Reaction score
nice setup! How much would that cost to get installed by someone?

trbobusa

forum member
Reaction score
I believe that the x-pipes (or h-pipe) for long tube headers are shorter, to allow them to bolt up to a standard cat back kit. If that's the case, then yes it would work.
yes i have the really short hpipe, so your saying this kit can be used with long tube headers? what brand kit

Style2speed

Reaction score
I guess that it would depend on the shop and their labor rates, but $800 is what you could get it installed for around here in South Florida.

Im in New York, I dont know anyone that would install something like that. 800 in FL aint bad at all...

BlackGT

forum member
Reaction score
I was going to purchase this a couple months back, but my FoxBody never sold. If I sell it soon I'll definitely pick this up.

Bump.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im in New York, I dont know anyone that would install something like that. 800 in FL aint bad at all...

I'm in South Jersey, and My friends are getting ready to put in my on3 turbo Kit i just got on here. I can see if they would want to install this kit and how much if you like me too?

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
Yes I know that, but I didn't know what this kits max was since you're going with a different setup

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back