2006 GT for sale

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Getting a Lightning for now. We are about to open up LRS with a whole new line of Lightning products. I need this one gone before i have to many cars just sitting around!

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Well Seeing as how I can't buy it right now, if this beauty is still around at the end of August when I get back I will be more than happy to take her off your hands.... I think she would be an absolute beast with a KB Mammoth sitting on top. What interior does she have?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Well Seeing as how I can't buy it right now, if this beauty is still around at the end of August when I get back I will be more than happy to take her off your hands.... I think she would be an absolute beast with a KB Mammoth sitting on top. What interior does she have?

Black leather interior. I have some pics of it on my home computer that i can upload tuesday!

Wow what a great looking ride.............props and bump.

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Thats great. Wish I could help you out a little sooner. Looking forward to those pics. Oh hen you rebuilt the engine you didn't happen to forge the bottom end did you?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I did not forge the bottom end. I have never had plans to go FI, so there was no need for me to build the bottom end.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back