2008 "tigermachine II" Bullitt Mustang build, Pics & Video on Post #518 ...

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I don't see why everyone cares so much about what gets posted and what doesn't. Each person's build thread is their own and they owe nothing to any of us. I'm not trying to start some big debate, but there's an awful lot of complaining over something that is not owed to a single person.

As far as the Brenspeed thing, who cares? We all know they're out there and that they're great at what they do. If you feel that he's parading it around, or that it's "advertising," then perhaps it should be taken up with a moderator so a "vendor" account can be discussed. That's not how I personally feel about it, but I don't run this site and have not yet even been a member for a full 2 years yet.

I think if you take a look at tiger's previous build threads that there will be plenty of photos documenting everything, and it so happens that the build is being done by Brenspeed. I honestly don't see a ridiculous amount of irrelevant Brenspeed posts here. It's possible that a guy is just enthusiastic about who's doing the work.

As far as the racing thing, don't quote me on this, but I believe he's mentioned before that the person that races the car and the driver in the photo in his sig is actually him.

Just my $0.02. Happy Hump-day Eve, gentleman.

FYI Brenspeed is a vendor. This is in the right place imo, Pictures and Videos. I'd like to see the completed car too. Keep in mind that nobody is being forced to look at this thread. We are all clicking on the link of our own free will, lol.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Ryan answer me this one question. Why start a build thread if you're going to just post random pictures of stuff other than the build?

In his other build thread's he doesn't seem to just document the build itself so much as the entire process beginning to end, because I think it's about more than just the car. Part of it may be a place for him to "journal" the experience and the communication he's had from the day that he dropped it off. I actually like it just fine as it would give someone new to the car world a very real idea of what kind of time and communication is involved in something like this.

I won't lie— I'm very anxious. This is one of my Top 5 favorite s197s without a doubt, so maybe I'm just biased, but I enjoy that more goes into Tiger's build threads than just the build photos (which I love, too). I know this particular forum is comprised of MANY HARDCORE builders and racers, and admittedly I am not one of those and I don't try to be, so I enjoy seeing the journey and the memories made along the way.

FYI Brenspeed is a vendor. This is in the right place imo, Pictures and Videos.

I knew this, I just meant that if people feel that it's too much "advertising" then perhaps it would put more people at ease if he personally had a vendor account. I don't feel that way, but others seem to be put off by the frequency with which he mentions Brenspeed.

I'd like to see the completed car too. Keep in mind that nobody is being forced to look at this thread. We are all clicking on the link of our own free will, lol.

Ain't that the damn truth!

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The New "tigermachine" 08 Bullitt Mustang project has officially started, 10-12-2013

OK guys calm yourselves down.
If you are actually really following this Thread from the beginning.

Then I really should not have to even show {Post # 1} but it seems it is necessary.

Post # 1 below:

The New "tigermachine" 08 Bullitt Mustang project has officially started, 10-12-2013

As some of you know I was waiting on the Saleen Stage-6 Supercharger with the Saleen Supershaker option to find a new home.
(I had to have those Dollars to help with the cost on new project)

That took place a week ago at Brenspeed so it now does have a new owner.

I did not ask who purchased it but if it was someone on S-197 congratulations to you.

IMO you will not be disappointed with that Saleen system .:thumb2:

I received an E-Mail as well as Text messages and then a follow-up call from Brenspeed and one of the Major items just arrived.
(All parts will now be ordered)

Now that the Saleen is history things are going to take place on this New project a lot quicker.

I will come back to this Thread with pictures and text once I get my camera back and the Mustang.

No sense in me talking about what is suppose to take place until IMO it has actually happened.

I decided to go ahead and at least start this New Thread because .......

There were 2-Post done on the sale thread that should have been on a new Thread about this new project.

Jay,

Thanks for the well wishes below.
I decided to Copy & Paste it to this New Thread so I could reply.

post_old.gif
Yesterday, 10:37 PM #11 555

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

Good luck with the new build Terry

2009 Black Bullitt .... 495 rwhp 421 rwtq
Soon to be Stroked and Blown .... but never Bored!!!
New build in process :snoopy
Terry

Next regarding Brenspeed and me promoting them here on S197 excessively.

I have no reason to go overboard promoting Brenspeed here or any other INTERNET Site.

I mention Brenspeed simply because they are doing the work on the Bullitt this time as they have over the past 5-yrs.

If you don't like Brenspeed and you may not then simply SKIP reading any Thread of mine on my Bullitt as more than likely they will be mentioned.

And if you would take the same time it takes you to Post on this Thread about them you could have went and seen they are a {VENDOR} on S-197.

I'm on this site as a great many other members to have fun discussing Mustangs and in some cases other makes of vehicles.

For the very limited few of you that come here to start a Knock-Down Drag-Out fight your not going to get it from me.

Put my Ass on your Ignore list if you don't like how I do things.

I think this should cover all the above posts hopefully.

Terry

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey old man, you know I can legally call you old man, :beerdrink: just calm down a little. We are all anxious to see the new version of the "Tiger Machine". Don't let a few naysayers get under your skin. You should have known you would run into this problem when you started this thread so far ahead of the results. :beerchug2:

Earl

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey old man, you know I can legally call you old man, :beerdrink: just calm down a little. We are all anxious to see the new version of the "Tiger Machine". Don't let a few naysayers get under your skin. You should have known you would run into this problem when you started this thread so far ahead of the results. :beerchug2:

Earl
Hey Earl ...

Well not like your not telling it like it is that is for certain.

Actually I never would have opened up this Thread when I did if it was not for another Thread being "Closed".

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106995

I made a mistake really and did a Post on that Thread that I should not have done.

Well I say a Post actually to be much more specific a picture.

NewsignaturepicturewithtextonBRENSPEED92320132_zps6b87fdd3.jpg

I was thinking it would let S197 Members know there would be a New Thread coming once things got completed at Brenspeed.

My Baddddddddddddd

Because another Member 555 posted right after me.

Then as it should have been I'm sure a Moderator Closed that Thread on the sale of the Saleen Supercharger etc.

So I thought what the heck I'll do the New Thread with an explanation that I was doing it early so I could reply to Member 555 on the Closed sale thread.

Thinking about it after the fact I could have just as easily simply sent 555 member a PM and all would have been A-OK.

And if I had done the PM to 555 I would not have Pre-Started the Thread here so darn early.

Knowing I was not going to discuss what was going to actually be done until it was all completed.

Man it's rough to get OLDER as sometimes the thinking process does not take place FAST enough.

Well here is the Thread obviously and one day in the future I hope to be able to provide in-depth coverage of everything that is taking place with the Bullitt Mustang including hopefully Pics.

I did send a PM to Kimmer the S-197 INTERNET Site owner and ask if he would remove the restriction on how many Pics. could be put on 1-Post ???

The reason I ask him to do that is so I could put all the pics. here on 1-post and not have to spread them out over a bunch of posts.

So for those that might think I don't give a Rats-Ass about sharing info. here on S-197 I would not have taken to time to contact Kimmer a head of time.

The only other ways to let you guys see the complete pics. is a link to the other INTERNET Site I am a Moderator on and add that Link here.

Or Link my photobucket Album to the post here.
That way members could view the Pics. as a Slide-Show or view them full size one at a time.

Well we shall see how it all plays out when the time comes.

Hey old man, you know I can legally call you old man, :beerdrink:
Hey Brother Man you can call me old just any Ole time you feel like it.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Terry, I'm coming home (Nashville) on December 21 for Christmas. Let me treat you to some of the finest HOT CHICKEN you'll ever sink your dentures into!

There's a joint off Dickerson Road, on Ewing Lane called Prince's Hot Chicken. Ever heard of it? I'm buying if you can make it.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Terry, how close are you to Hendersonville, TN?

Cam,

That's where my brother lives. He's about 5 minutes away from Johnny Cash's house (burnt down now). That whole area is where I grew up. East Nashville, Inglewood, Madison. All in that area. I miss home. Hope to get to move back soon.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry, I'm coming home (Nashville) on December 21 for Christmas. Let me treat you to some of the finest HOT CHICKEN you'll ever sink your dentures into!

There's a joint off Dickerson Road, on Ewing Lane called Prince's Hot Chicken. Ever heard of it? I'm buying if you can make it.
Chris ...

I am not familiar with the place.
Sorry Bro my system does not tolerate Hot Spicy Food. :mad2:
Just one of those things buddy some of us have to deal with.
I live in Franklin, TN. 30 miles South of Nashville, TN. off I-65 interstate.
Actually I don't really hardly ever even go to Nashville.
I know that might seem strange but if your familiar with this area at all we shop in the "Cool Springs" area which is just minutes from here.
Terry, how close are you to Hendersonville, TN?
Cam ...

Hendersonville is North of Nashville.
I suppose in driving time with No-Traffic maybe 45-minutes from where I am sitting.
When there is traffic in Nashville it is next to impossible to get to the other side of Nashville from where I am which is South of it.
Traffic and Road Construction is a real BITCH now in Nashville heading out North of it !!!

Bobby Price the guy I run around with and the same guy that gave me the keys to his 08 Bullitt lives in White House, TN.
That is an hour drive from me to him with No-Traffic.

Terry

Terry

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your stupid nuthugging brenspeed threads always end up in drama..

The end..:horseshit:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Good luck Terry!
Let the haters hate. They will anyway.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score

Tom Foolery. MacDougal's > Everything.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your stupid nuthugging brenspeed threads always end up in drama..

The end..:horseshit:

Now you don't really think that I know my Threads/Post are stupid..
Your way to nice a fellow to even remotely think that.
Hang around as things might be a heck of a lot more interesting once I get it back.
Thanks for posting you know I miss you when you don't drop by.

Good luck Terry!
Let the haters hate. They will anyway.

Hey it ain't no big deal at all.
It gives others on S-197 a Major Break when a few members are on my ass.

Tom Foolery. MacDougal's > Everything.

Well maybe I will get to at least take a look come Tuesday and see the parts even if they are not yet installed.

Hell of a lot better than being here on a computer in TN. and it in Pierceton, IN.

Oh I did receive some Very-Nice-Gifts today by UPS from a Buddy in San Antonio, TX.

Here is Tom the guy that sent the items to me sitting in mine at the 2011 NMRA World Finals.

Terry

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just hung up talking to George on the phone.
Had a very long in-depth conversation with him on the Phase # 2 "tigermachine".
He very much likes it all and said it is all going smooth.
Still waiting on a few parts that had to be "Special" ordered.
Plus a few things that will be (Sublet) to other shops locally.
(Custom Fabrication & Body-Shop)

Nice to hear from George and he sure is on Top of Things !!!

Terry

BTW,
He did say Bobby & I will have a lot to look at come Wednesday morning.

Up-Date 12-9-2013, 5:00 pm Central Time,

No Northern Trip !!!

Weather related ...

tigerhonaker

icon_smile.gif

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Terry, I didn't realize how close you were to me. Well, hour and a half. Nice build man. Love reading your threads.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry, I didn't realize how close you were to me. Well, hour and a half. Nice build man. Love reading your threads.

Chris ...

Are you saying we are only 1 1/2 hrs. driving time from one another ???

Glad you enjoy the Threads.

Not sure how I am going to handle this one just yet once I get the Bullitt Mustang back.

Good luck Terry

suhail

Thank-You Sir.

I think all will turn out just fine but it is going to be sometime from now.

Maybe the end of January 2014 or so.

Thanks Guys,
Terry

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back