2010 East Coast S197 Shootout (Street Series) - Presented by Thump Racing

Let us know if you can make it...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Laura, that was my little sister. But I'll make sure to tell her. My wife was home with the kids this time. She will be there next time.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bwaahahaha, Im sorry Laura its just funny...
Inside joke w/ Laura.... dont kill me :nk:
Damnit, I was going to try and edit my post before YOU saw it.

Lol. it's funny though. I deserve it.:stooges:

LegendLives

Reaction score
Here is just a few pics...

1002006g.jpg

1002005a.jpg

1002004g.jpg

I think I am the meat in a sh*t sandwich...lol
1002015w.jpg

1002026h.jpg

1002042o.jpg

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This maybe a stupid question but I will ask anyway. How do you guys get that bounce out of the rear end? My car is a NOS car and it bounces bad between shifts. When I let off and shift and get back in it the car bounces. Does anyone know how to get rid of this? I have lowering springs,lower control arms, stock shocks and struts and stock upper control arm. Just curious if anyone had this problem before and what did you up grade to get rid of this problem. I know my car would go faster than a 7.8 in the 1/8th if I could get rid of this problem. Thanks

do NOT let off... :dunce:

blackstallion06

forum member
Reaction score
Chad I cant leave it on the floor I have a ZEX system with no window switch. going to upgrade NOS system later with new solinoids, and window switch.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chad I cant leave it on the floor I have a ZEX system with no window switch. going to upgrade NOS system later with new solinoids, and window switch.

shift... FASTER

dont be skerd, Jarod ran 12.5's in June heat at Evadale w/ the switch under his accelerator... stock tb, intake, heads, cams, on drs's, and no 'window' crap... just driving.

blackstallion06

forum member
Reaction score
My car went 12.4 before at California speedway. That was before new tune, tires/wheels, and cams. I wonder what it would do now. It picks up well on top end. I know it runs high 11's. That is what I have is a WOT system with the zex

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here's another cool shot from the staging lanes and a few of Will making quick work of the broken relocation brackets...

StagingLanes3.jpg

WillTurninWrenches.jpg

BrokenRelocationBracket.jpg

Broke.jpg

Last edited:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's why you weld them. I hope he made it home ok. It didn't look like it made too much damage to the axle.

08Spdemon

Reaction score
That's why you weld them. I hope he made it home ok. It didn't look like it made too much damage to the axle.

Hey guys, and gal, just registered so wanted to say hey! Anyways great shots Dave, i had a lot of fun, even despite the carnage! Met a lot of new faces and met up with some i knew from the previous weekend, and thanks for the help out there, i was really in a jam there so i appreciate it, it didnt do damage to anything else but the relo brackets so that was a relief, i have new bmr relo brackets on order, that WILL BE WELDED!! now maybe someone, cough laura cough, will get off my case lol :whistling:
-Will

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
What's up Will? Glad to see you joined up over here. And good to hear you made it home alright and that there was no other carnage under the car.

Bryan, the car looks amazing, I love those wheels!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
hahaa What's up Will? Heard about the bracket. Bummer.

Hope to see you around the track. Always fun to hang out.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, and gal, just registered so wanted to say hey! Anyways great shots Dave, i had a lot of fun, even despite the carnage! Met a lot of new faces and met up with some i knew from the previous weekend, and thanks for the help out there, i was really in a jam there so i appreciate it, it didnt do damage to anything else but the relo brackets so that was a relief, i have new bmr relo brackets on order, that WILL BE WELDED!! now maybe someone, cough laura cough, will get off my case lol :whistling:
-Will
*cough cough*

Welcome fucker. lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back