2010 East Coast S197 Shootout (Street Series) - Presented by Thump Racing

Let us know if you can make it...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
This sucks! Now i'm even more pissed than I was about not being able to go!! Looks like you guys had one heck of a time! Hopefully my schedule gets more stable and my finances get better...lol. Now that i'm rid of my f150, i'm on the road to recovery, but it's gonna take a bit to recover from the hole that payment dug for me.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I hear you bro. Debt sucks. We'll have another race again soon. I'll buzz you later and we can start talking about some options. I wonder about doing something in the center of the country so the west cost guys can get involved without having to drive for 65+ hours.

I can tell you the biggest let-down for me on this race was having to schedule this thing 3 times. Who'd a thought that would happen? At least some of the members got out there and had a good time.

Our sponsors are awesome BTW!!! These folks stepped up and stood buy us the whole way! Can't say enough good things about them. Thump Racing, Street Car 1320 Clothing, Fore Precision Works... All top notch folks

08Spdemon

Reaction score
*cough cough*

Welcome fucker. lol

haha nice to see you too lol, and thanks i appreciate you guys checkin up on me, it was a bummer but oh well, shit happens i guess lol, i am definately looking forward to future events with you guys, and another chance to smoke laura again lol :owned2:
-Will

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back