2015 Black Friday Sales?!?!

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
To be fair im gonna try and buy a new block in a week or two to keep as backup/build soon.

but for black friday I need house stuff.....lol

Block will probably be matched with a new flywheel and clutch, driveshaft soon after

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
To be fair im gonna try and buy a new block in a week or two to keep as backup/build soon.

but for black friday I need house stuff.....lol

Block will probably be matched with a new flywheel and clutch, driveshaft soon after

It's way too late for you to try and grow up now. Don't even try it.........:rotflmao:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I never said grow up....i just wanna have my own place and do what i want, lol.

every time the car is torn apart i get questions from the parents why or what im doing now......getting harder to hide the deeper i go into my builds :p

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
I was hoping to find another glock to add to my stock and maybe some new suspension components from bmr

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
Im a bit boring this year.

I need a washer/dryer for where im moving in to. probably need a good sized TV for livingroom. place has a garage but the garage door openers are non functional, need to pickup a set of them.

Need some type of livingroom furniture.

Do need a new desk chair, if I can milk this one till black friday I'll pickup a new one

Right with you. Fridge, furniture, and a TV. This domestication shit sucks. :gayflag:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Hah yea
Once I get the living room stuff. And a few appliances maybe some dishes. I'll be mostly set and be able to stow away money for my engine build :)

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
You know I hear cheaper dishes are better because then you don't feel bad when u break or when ur dishwasher eats them like mine

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Hah yea
We'd probably wind up with one set of good dishware, hand wash to keep it good and all that.

And get some cheaper ones and have like 15 of them so we don't worry if one breaks.

usafimj

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting an SCT X4/Tune or nGauge/Tune. Whichever one has the better price. Just not sure on who to go with

darrens07gt

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody else anticipating some good deals this Black Friday like I am?

Gonna be watching for a Corsa Catback setup/NGauge/Lund tune to mate to my Longtubes.:head3:

What's errrrbody else wanting/needing???:xmas::snoopy

What does it matter if anything goes on sale or not? You're just going to let the car sit in your garage for six months and then trade it in anyway. Or are you just being nice and shopping for the benifit of the cars next owner who might actually drive it? :lol:

J/K

Hmmm, I'd like to see a black friday white house lawn sale. Everythings gotta go including the Democrats!!!!!

Sorry, I'm just in a wierd mood today. I personally like spring sales better since I have more money to spend on myself in the spring then I do in the fall.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Exactly hey listen we have water on Mars now a perfect place for the liberals

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
AMS1000
6point cage
Linelock
Double adj shocks and struts
Front racestars
Carbon fiber ds
Trz anti roll
Solid end link controlled arms

That's the short list anyway

darrens07gt

forum member
Reaction score
Exactly hey listen we have water on Mars now a perfect place for the liberals

Lol, I'm with you on that one. Can we send Hillary there first to scout it out for the rest of them? She can setup her own server up there and everything :biggrin:

dre256

forum member
Reaction score
I would love to get a C/S - Boss 302 chin spoiler but doubt my wife will let that happen as just got winter wheels and tires plus a new set of summer only tires, I will be lucky to still be able to get a 4K TV on black Friday

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back