2015 mustang hits the track

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
true.. and look how many super pissed people there were.. I even went out to F with some of them thinking they had a 5.0 and they didnt.. haha.. If I get the 2015 I'll have every 2011+ knocking at my door.

F it.. if thats true then I will hold on ANOTHER year.. its BS though. I dont remmeber any other mfg's that do crap like that much less twice.. If they wait 2 years to 2017 then I dont know.. I might just pull the trigger.. ahhhhhhhh

By that time I will most likely have an SC on. I'm sure another 2 psi will make up for it.. haha. confused.......

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I dont get it.. complete redesign and no HP increase for the 5.0? WTF?? what happened to bad add DI? Fuck at least give me 450-475.. that anit too much to ask. or Make sure the engine is forged with the Real shit so I can slap on an SC and run 800 without stress.

Well, if Ford holds out then Chevy is going to have guess what Ford is doing with their engine when they release the new Camaro in 2016. It kind of makes some sense to me that Ford would want to hold onto the power title and Chevy want's to take it away from Ford.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
My best friend worked for Ford(in Dearborn) over the summer and like Gmithch said, he says the red car is very, very close but rear end looks much wider in person. Also the reverse lights are in the center of the lower bumper. I'm really diggin the looks of it, can't wait to see the real thing.

Last edited:

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
I've seen a dyno graph from a 2.0L EB that was making 350/350 at the tires. CAI, exhaust and a tune. That's some serious steam. And that was on 93. e85 would be pretty impressive if the fuel pump could keep up.

I'm sure its a LONGGGGG shot but does your buddy have any knowledge on where the 3 models will be priced around.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
I'm sure its a LONGGGGG shot but does your buddy have any knowledge on where the 3 models will be priced around.

Did you not see the pictures I posted of the features and options? These are figures from Ford in a consumer survey. I imagine they're pretty close if not exactly what things will cost.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
My best friend worked for Ford(in Dearborn) over the summer and like Gmithch said, he says the red car is very, very close but rear end looks much wider in person. Also the reverse lights are in the center of the lower bumper. I'm really diggin the looks of it, can't wait to see the real thing.

The C & D one?

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
So if the only option I want is the 5.0 the car is only going to be 26k?

Well it depends how much a swap is from and 11-14 5.0. Otherwise you can settle for the 4.9. Which reminds me. I need to start making fender badges in black that say 4.9

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back