4.6 3v long block built with forged rods and pistons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Might be interested in the water pump if you're interested in parting it out at all. I have an OEM one if you needed something to put in its place.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Yes I do(n't) need this.

You could drive up one day and drive home the next. No shipping and if the timing is right I'll feed you. You could even do it in less than a day total with another driver.

I'm off of I-5 exit 199 in Washington.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I don't even know how to respond.

There is plenty of time coming up in the next few weeks. I'm sure you could put a few days together.

How do you feel about smoked salmon and smoked pork? Or a grilled tenderloin roast encrusted with coarse ground peppercorns, sea salt, and rosemary with fresh bread, green salad, and garlic mashed potatoes?

Seriously, if you are interested in the motor I can even get the remaining timing components and have it complete less the motor mounts, intake, front pulleys except for the balancer (your choice of 6 or 8 rib), and exhaust.

Kalatrax

forum member
Reaction score
Off topic, if you still need wheels, I have a set of 18x9 bullitts, satin but painted black, with tires (not the greatest shape tires) that I would let you have for cheap if you would like.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Off topic, if you still need wheels, I have a set of 18x9 bullitts, satin but painted black, with tires (not the greatest shape tires) that I would let you have for cheap if you would like.

Thanks but my situation has changed. At this point I need all the cash I can stockpile.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I'll sell the almost new heads for $550 plus shipping costs. Heads loaded with new rockers, lifters, and very good condition cams $800. Short block is $2000, long block $2500, with valvetrain components (brand new lifters and rockers, very good condition used stock cams) $2800.

I may be interested in trades too. It depends what you have. I can also finish the long block off with new phasers, chains, guides, and crank sprocket with a front cover in place for another $350. That would be a motor that only needs sensors, valve covers, intake manifold, and exhaust for $3150. That's less than most short blocks. If you are local to the Puget Sound area I can probably assist with the install too.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
I have ordered a new timing kit and will be installing it along with a front cover and balancer in a few days. It will be completely sealed except for the valve covers. Price will be $3150. This price is for a motor that will only need a coolant crossover, front dress, valve covers, and spark plugs. Only a few parts will have to come off of the donor motor. Provided you start with a running motor then you will have an almost complete motor left over to sell and offset the cost of this great deal.

I'm also interested in trades. I swapped this motor out a little over two months ago. It ran great. No oil usage or other worrisome things. Forged rods and pistons. This is a good motor for someone who wants insurance with their power adder. It's not a race motor. It's a well built, excellent running motor for the street with the parts that are known to fail upgraded. An almost complete forged rods and pistons 285 cubic inch motor with over 11:1 compression and new timing components, rockers, and lifters for $3150 plus shipping. That's less than most shortblocks. The 6 bolt crankshaft means you can even swap over your flywheel/clutch assembly to save more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back