425HP RWHP @9PSI 2010 GT Turbo

NewS197guy

Reaction score
Just got back from getting some numbers on my GT turbo. Done at ISP in Beltsville MD.

Very happy with the numbers (actually we both were shocked) haha

Outside view

Inside view

Anyone have numbers from there Single turbo On3 kits?

Dyno 2019 ISP.JPG

Last edited:

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What kind of dyno? And how big is the turbo? Transmission?
Can you post the graph?
I have a powerhouse kit and with a precision 6776 turbo it made 488rwhp at 6000 rpms and 442 ft lbs at around 5000 rpms on a dynojet. That was with a peak of 8.5 lbs of boost. Stock motor and charge motion delete plugs.

I have not had it back on the rack with the built motor (Cams, ported heads, s369SX-E turbo) but the car has picked up 11 mph in the 1/8 mile.

NewS197guy

Reaction score
What kind of dyno? And how big is the turbo? Transmission?
Can you post the graph?
I have a powerhouse kit and with a precision 6776 turbo it made 488rwhp at 6000 rpms and 442 ft lbs at around 5000 rpms on a dynojet. That was with a peak of 8.5 lbs of boost. Stock motor and charge motion delete plugs.

I have not had it back on the rack with the built motor (Cams, ported heads, s369SX-E turbo) but the car has picked up 11 mph in the 1/8 mile.
well i dont really know. trying to figure out the car. any help would be great

RED09GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Also, did they do any tuning or did they just dyno it to see what it had? Did the car come with a handheld tuner?

If you want that thing to really perform and make sure the tune is safe, send an email to [email protected] and get Manuel to tune that thing.
You'll need an aftermarket wideband sensor and an SCT tuner but if you want the best guy for tuning a turbo 3v, he is your man.

Last edited:

NewS197guy

Reaction score
Also, did they do any tuning or did they just dyno it to see what it had? Did the car come with a handheld tuner?

If you want that thing to really perform and make sure the tune is safe, send an email to [email protected] and get Manuel to tune that thing.
You'll need an aftermarket wideband sensor and an SCT tuner but if you want the best guy for tuning a turbo 3v, he is your man.

No they did not tune it. I wanted to see what power it would make. The A/F was not logged but in the 10's.
I have the handheld tuner also.

What does the handheld actually do?

RED09GT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The handheld is used to load a tune to the computer and can also be used to datalog.
If your A/F was in the 10's, there is a lot of power to be had with a better tune.

NewS197guy

Reaction score
The handheld is used to load a tune to the computer and can also be used to datalog.
If your A/F was in the 10's, there is a lot of power to be had with a better tune.

How much can the 3v motors take? ISP said dont go anymore

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
IMO I would take it easy driving around until you get a custom tune, or at least data log what you got and send off for someone to look at. With your setup I would think you should be 480 to 490 to the tire with a good custom tune.

MrAwesome987

forum member
Reaction score
IMO I would take it easy driving around until you get a custom tune, or at least data log what you got and send off for someone to look at. With your setup I would think you should be 480 to 490 to the tire with a good custom tune.
@ 9 psi? I think 450 is reasonable with a decent tune on 9 psi.

NewS197guy

Reaction score
ok i will
use the handheld to log and let you guys know

thanks

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back