6R80 transbrake you say?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Doesn't disturb me at all. It's posted for people to do as they may. No money to be had by anyone.
Hmm, no transbrake to be had by anyone either.

I've got nothing to hide. You're the one who called the hand son. Your responsibility to pay to see if it's a bluff.
Lol, guess hype sells. Or nobody cares what you think.

Already told you if you want to see WOT it's going to cost you. Don't forget you called bullshit. You're always right. It's just a small bet. Don't be scared

Last edited:

trevnut

Reaction score
I suppose it would be good to read a couple of pages back....

We posted results to include video and timeslips launching WOT on our version of the tbrake:
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1944369&postcount=445
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1944424&postcount=449

Dustin said he isn't going to post a WOT launch.
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1945098&postcount=481

You can draw your own conclusions from that. :deadhorse:

I missed these post somehow.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Hmm, no transbrake to be had by anyone either.

I've got nothing to hide. You're the one who called the hand son. Your responsibility to pay to see if it's a bluff.
Lol, guess hype sells. Or nobody cares what you think.

Already told you if you want to see WOT it's going to cost you. Don't forget you called bullshit. You're always right. It's just a small bet. Don't be scared

If your shit is so hot why don't you have someone who own's your kit commit to displaying how your tbrake works WOT at the track in person to anyone interested like I have? I'll even offer to let them take any pics or video of their own they want. NOTHING to hide.

You can't make that sort of commitment because you don't own a 6R80 car so you will have to rely on others.

I displayed our work and welcome anyone interested to see it first hand. It's not my due diligence for you to display your stuff working as mentioned, that is on you.

Come on....give someone a reason to buy your tbrake and let's see some WOT action.

No need to continue this conversation if you aren't going to put up. :deadhorse:

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
If your shit is so hot why don't you have someone who own's your kit commit to displaying how your tbrake works WOT at the track in person to anyone interested like I have? I'll even offer to let them take any pics or video of their own they want. NOTHING to hide.

You can't make that sort of commitment because you don't own a 6R80 car so you will have to rely on others.
I can easily make that commitment. Chris has offered to make video but asked him not to. I don't feel obligated to show two people on the internet it works when everyone else knows it does.
If yours is so shit hot AND free, how come tracks aren't flooded with them?

Come on....give someone a reason to buy your tbrake and let's see some WOT action.
Already given enough reasons. Already given enough videos. Only two doubt it holds. And because theirs was wired wrong, it can't hold unless you raise the line pressure. So mine must not hold. But you are scared it works. That's why you won't man up.

No need to continue this conversation if you aren't going to put up. :deadhorse:
Don't give up now. I put up weeks ago. Two different ways but you didn't have the sack to make the call. You've made the claim mullitle times it doesn't hold or work.

Who says it is figured out until it makes a pass down the track? Terry called it right to begin with. That is all that I have to say about it. :)
So launching a car on the t-brake making a full pass down the track doesn't confirm it works (not resulting in a trans failure)?
Is it? How about a hard launch at the track with no spin?
So a pass was made down the track and you still try to find something to cry about. Your continued stupidity is gonna cost you signiture control or 10k.

Last edited:

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
So a pass was made down the track and you still try to find something to cry about. Your continued stupidity is gonna cost you signiture control or 10k.

Bottom line here is you have yet to show a WOT launch at the track with your "magic box" yet your claim is it "holds". Everyone should just take your word for it.

Your other claim is our stuff won't hold yet I posted proof launching the car WOT at the track on our version of the tbrake which you said was BS. I posted a date/time when I will be at the track next for anyone to see for themselves.

When the rubber meets the road all you got is bets. Reminds me of, "Meet me at the flagpole after school.".

Credibility is based not on words but on action.

slagburn

forum member
Reaction score
If anybody wants to see a 3rd party test I got some Whipple torque ready to go.. should I email the shipping address Dustin?

:D

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I had thought about it Jon. And you specifically actually. But it wouldn't work since you're one of many on an infinitely long list of people they hate on. Jesus Christ himself could stand there and certify logs of WOT and tweedle dee and tweedle dum would still throw the BS flag claiming he didn't verify the tranny was stock. So it must have extra clutches and steels, that's the only reason it held. Then a video would would insue. All fancy like with "I'm gonna tell it like it is" in the background lol

Bottom line here is you have yet to show a WOT launch at the track with your "magic box" yet your claim is it "holds". Everyone should just take your word for it.
Bottom line is people have seen Chris in action with it, in person. There are more people that know for a fact it holds from seeing it in person, than people running your brake. There are still more people who believe, willing to buy my brake, than people who have seen your brake in person. So you can "come watch me" Johnny come lately all you want. Already been there, done that.

Your other claim is our stuff won't hold yet I posted proof launching the car WOT at the track on our version of the tbrake which you said was BS. I posted a date/time when I will be at the track next for anyone to see for themselves.
Let's not bullshit. You haven't proven WOT.
I haven't made a single claim it won't hold. I said only two things. Your vids didn't prove WOT, and Ken told someone the brake let go on him. I haven't said it doesn't hold. Video convinced me. I merely asked Ken to come in here and say I'm wrong and he never told that to anyone. You on the other hand have repeatedly ASSumed because of the way you hacked your brake and didn't hold without raising line pressure, mine must not work. You clowns even made a video showing how you think mine doesn't hold. And "look, it hold a little more if you raise the rpm slower." Anything you can do or come up with to run your jib a little longer to gain attention. The 'roid has flared up again, someone get the preparation H

When the rubber meets the road all you got is bets. Reminds me of, "Meet me at the flagpole after school.".
Flagpole like a fight? Lmao!! I'm not here to kick your ass. I want your lunch money punk

Credibility is based not on words but on action.
Credibilty is there and just fine. Everyone has seen it in "action." As I've said there are only 2 people dumb enough to think I've gone thru all this for a product that doesn't work.

SC2011GT

Reaction score
Why don't you put your transbrake on something with some power? So far your badass brake has been "shown" on a 10.30 gutless pig. Why isn't your brake on anything that actually runs? How come the quickest 6R80 cars aren't pounding your door down and running your brake?

You sit on the internet and run your mouth like you are hot shit, yet you've got NOTHING. Your customer's cars are slow, your car is... right, you don't even have a coyote. You realize the 15s are coming, yes? What have you accomplished in the last 4 years? JACK SHIT.

The only thing you should be getting paid for is handjobs in the 7-11 bathroom because your box of parts and magic boxes are clearly worthless.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
And you are? Never heard of you. Just some clown that popped up one day dangling from my short and curlys. I must be doing something right for you to follow me around trying to talk shit. I've got your panties in a real twist
Just another punk with a mouth louder than his intelligence level. We've tried this already. You're just too callow to play this game. Tried this with Terry. You run your mouth and when it's time to ante up the cash you don't want to play. I offered to drive up and put the brake You've got excuses. Using the type transmission to back out of a race.

As for the quickest 6R80 cars and brakes, couldn't ya. Nor do I care, or would I sell to them. How do you know people aren't pounding on my door as is for brakes? I've got over 20 presold just to two tuners who won't hack a tune for the free version. Do you think Danner would curl up in a ball and cry if he knew his hero Daniel @ TSS who has the ability to tune for that tbrake but won't do it. And he's waiting to buy a bunch of my magic boxes. So that's just a tiny taste of what you think you know about who's knocking on my door. Go back to being other peoples dyno whore. See if you can pick anything up while watching.

I've been building parts for turbo cars longer than 4 years. Mostly private label. But in the last 4 years I've developed 5 turbo kits and one has gone to SEMA. I've got parts on vehicles less aerodynamic, and 500lbs heavier than you. Yet still faster. Have parts on cars OVER A FULL TWO SECONDS quicker and 50+ MPH faster than you. I don't need to own the cars to develop the parts. So forgive me if I don't give two shits about what you THINK you've seen me do. Show me the money and we'll play. Til then you're just another loud mouth lackey that only has the balls to run his mouth behind a keyboard. You're nobody, trying to call someone else nobody. Next please

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
And you are? Never heard of you. Just some clown that popped up one day dangling from my short and curlys. I must be doing something right for you to follow me around trying to talk shit. I've got your panties in a real twist
Just another punk with a mouth louder than his intelligence level. We've tried this already. You're just too callow to play this game. Tried this with Terry. You run your mouth and when it's time to ante up the cash you don't want to play. I offered to drive up and put the brake You've got excuses. Using the type transmission to back out of a race.

As for the quickest 6R80 cars and brakes, couldn't ya. Nor do I care, or would I sell to them. How do you know people aren't pounding on my door as is for brakes? I've got over 20 presold just to two tuners who won't hack a tune for the free version. Do you think Danner would curl up in a ball and cry if he knew his hero Daniel @ TSS who has the ability to tune for that tbrake but won't do it. And he's waiting to buy a bunch of my magic boxes. So that's just a tiny taste of what you think you know about who's knocking on my door. Go back to being other peoples dyno whore. See if you can pick anything up while watching.

I've been building parts for turbo cars longer than 4 years. Mostly private label. But in the last 4 years I've developed 5 turbo kits and one has gone to SEMA. I've got parts on vehicles less aerodynamic, and 500lbs heavier than you. Yet still faster. Have parts on cars OVER A FULL TWO SECONDS quicker and 50+ MPH faster than you. I don't need to own the cars to develop the parts. So forgive me if I don't give two shits about what you THINK you've seen me do. Show me the money and we'll play. Til then you're just another loud mouth lackey that only has the balls to run his mouth behind a keyboard. You're nobody, trying to call someone else nobody. Next please

Seems as though you were called out in this thread and couldn't "man up".
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627055&page=10

Regarding TSS....many assumptions you make there. I'll leave it to others if they wish to elaborate. (BTW - non-LPC version requires no tune changes.)

Where is that WOT launch at the track on your tbrake at? We got 4 last outing. You still shuffling around in that bag-o'-dicks?

You are quick to call other's out for being "mouthy" and look at you. Are you bi-polar? :crazy:

Last edited:

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
Do you think Danner would curl up in a ball

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

I'll talk real slow this time so maybe you can understand me.

I
am
not
selling
anything.

Now, do you understand that whatever you do doesn't have any effect on me whatsoever?

Well by god look at that. Dustbin is gonna be featured on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous next! But wait, don't the ultra successful have the ability to pay their taxes instead of having years worth of delinquencies? And you're calling other people nobodies?

What's next for ol Dustbin? You're sure seem to have taken a real interest in the E85 compatibility of the stock fuel pump. You don't normally do things like that, unless there is an agenda.

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Seems as though you were called out in this thread and couldn't "man up".
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627055&page=10
You have NO ROOM to take about about manning up.
I'll take his bet whenever his stipulation changes. The cars I have running at the moment aren't running 6R80's pure and simple. Like I said, same reason Terry backed out

Regarding TSS....many assumptions you make there. I'll leave it to others if they wish to elaborate. (BTW - non-LPC version requires no tune changes.)
there is no assumptions sweatheart. I talked to him personally about it.

Where is that WOT launch at the track on your tbrake at? We got 4 last outing. You still shuffling around in that bag-o'-dicks?

You are quick to call other's out for being "mouthy" and look at you. Are you bi-polar? :crazy:
Nobody cares about a weak willed N/A car and WOT passes. It was about how mich it holds. When you couldn't say it didn't make a pass, you had to move to something else when the video showed up. We show WOT, you'll whine about something else.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed are ya?

I'll talk real slow this time so maybe you can understand me.

I
am
not
selling
anything.

Now, do you understand that whatever you do doesn't have any effect on me whatsoever?
No effect, yet you two are at my every beckoning. No effect but always worried about what I do. Spend hours trying to duplicate what I do. Take hours out of your day making videos to show what you think my product does. Spending time making fake internet conversations. You might as well call me Papa Geppetto. I pull the strings. Stirred you and tweedle dee enough at the same to come in here. I've been your lifes mission for weeks. You don't post on here unless it has to do with me. I'd say I'm a bit sharper than you.

Y
What's next for ol Dustbin? You're sure seem to have taken a real interest in the E85 compatibility of the stock fuel pump. You don't normally do things like that, unless there is an agenda.
Does anyone else find it extremely sad how much shit these two talk about SVT, yet spend so much time there? Wbt says he even asked to be banned, but reads there and runs back over here to start a thread about AED. Again worried about what others do. You can call me Papa G if it's easier for you to pronounce. Don't worry I'm sure you'll see my agenda soon and start another sad little thread here. Not done w the brake either. Sure you'll make a post or two about it as well when I post it up.

-Papa G

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
No effect, yet you two are at my every beckoning. No effect but always worried about what I do. Spend hours trying to duplicate what I do. Take hours out of your day making videos to show what you think my product does. Spending time making fake internet conversations. You might as well call me Papa Geppetto. I pull the strings. Stirred you and tweedle dee enough at the same to come in here. I've been your lifes mission for weeks. You don't post on here unless it has to do with me. I'd say I'm a bit sharper than you.

Does anyone else find it extremely sad how much shit these two talk about SVT, yet spend so much time there? Wbt says he even asked to be banned, but reads there and runs back over here to start a thread about AED. Again worried about what others do. You can call me Papa G if it's easier for you to pronounce. Don't worry I'm sure you'll see my agenda soon and start another sad little thread here. Not done w the brake either. Sure you'll make a post or two about it as well when I post it up.

-Papa G

It's all about pointing out the bullshit your clan likes to perpetrate. Next on the list -

"You shouldn't run e85 on a stock fuel pump because it will fail. Buy the CPRsm hat and pump setup so you will never have to worry again."

You guys slobber all over each other.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-2014-mustangs-354/991573-fuel-pump-failure-fyi.html

BTW - that fake convo was spot fucking on. :thumb2:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This thread is a fucking waste at this point.

I'm getting real tired of the back and forth bickering with no substance of any sort.

It's all about pointing out the bullshit your clan likes to perpetrate. Next on the list -

"You shouldn't run e85 on a stock fuel pump because it will fail. Buy the CPRsm hat and pump setup so you will never have to worry again."

You guys slobber all over each other.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-2014-mustangs-354/991573-fuel-pump-failure-fyi.html

ok, I just read that thread, there is no such quoted statement. There are multiple posters talking about not running E85 + BAP with a stock pump due to failures that seem to be occurring. The ONLY vendor in the thread to mention a specific product for sale was JPC. Let's be accurate with the facts.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
This thread is a fucking waste at this point.

I'm getting real tired of the back and forth bickering with no substance of any sort.

There is a tech thread on this topic already so no need for this one to exist anyway.

ok, I just read that thread, there is no such quoted statement. There are multiple posters talking about not running E85 + BAP with a stock pump due to failures that seem to be occurring. The ONLY vendor in the thread to mention a specific product for sale was JPC. Let's be accurate with the facts.

It's coming. It's all about reading between the lines. Take what you want at face value.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Two fuktards who HAVE NOT purchased a thing from a vendor in GOOD standing allowed to harrass without limit is wrong.

I think there is a big fucking difference between buying and saying I have an issue VS I don't own, but I'm gonna fucking troll the guy nonstop anyway.

I say pink the fuckers for a month.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Two fuktards who HAVE NOT purchased a thing from a vendor in GOOD standing allowed to harrass without limit is wrong.

I think there is a big fucking difference between buying and saying I have an issue VS I don't own, but I'm gonna fucking troll the guy nonstop anyway.

I say pink the fuckers for a month.

I suppose all the shit he talked is OK.

Ban me. That is fine.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone needs to be banned or pinked but from the outside looking in it seems u guys find a problem with everyone who isn't in ur crew or named lund. It just takes so much from ur accomplishments in my opinion. Can't we all just get along? Lol.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
no one is getting pinked or banned

just the drama is silly

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back