Altezza Style Tail lights

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my Altezza style tail lights. I bought them used earlier this year but recently decided to change it up. I was told they were originally purchased from AM but it doesn't look like they carry the ones with the black housing anymore.

The one looks like it took moisture once before I got them, but you can't really see it from more than a few feet away. I tried to take a couple pictures of it but its hard to see even in the pics. The other is fine. They never took any moisture in the 6 months or so that I had them on the car and they were out in the rain on multiple occasions.

I'm looking to get $100 shipped OBO within the cont us. They are at my parents house so they will ship the Monday after the purchase is made. They can be picked up in the Pittsburgh area and we can cut out the shipping.

Ignore the date in the pics. I took the pics awhile ago and never got around to posting them.

photo12.jpg

photo22-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

Last edited:

08calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
Just found out that a bunch of kids went down the street smashing mirrors. Guess who got lucky? So I would consider trades for mirrors.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I have an extra 05-09 driver's side power mirror. Already got rid of the passenger side to another forum member here who had his sabotaged in a parking lot. I wasn't specifically looking to sell it but if you need it then shoot me an offer. I'm not interested in the taillights though.

IMG_1970.jpg

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
Just found out that a bunch of kids went down the street smashing mirrors. Guess who got lucky? So I would consider trades for mirrors.

I have an extra 05-09 driver's side power mirror. Already got rid of the passenger side to another forum member here who had his sabotaged in a parking lot. I wasn't specifically looking to sell it but if you need it then shoot me an offer. I'm not interested in the taillights though.

damn aren't we just the lucky ones lately OP. skwerl the mirror turned out great. thanks again! :thumb2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back