Amazing Videos

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Frank never could resist a "I double dog dare you" challenge!

waylander

forum member
Reaction score
Let's drive up one of the most technically challenging ski-slopes in the world... in winter... in the snow and ice... while racing a downhill skier... in an F1 car!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's was cool. I would totally play that

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I use to play a lot of paintball, big war game scenarios that ran a full day and had about 150 players per team. That was a blast.

I'd kind of like to try airsoft some time, looks like they're a lot more accurate than paintballs. Probably don't hurt near as much either. You wouldn't catch me out there in the snow though, screw that.

-Steve

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I use to play a lot of paintball, big war game scenarios that ran a full day and had about 150 players per team. That was a blast.

I'd kind of like to try airsoft some time, looks like they're a lot more accurate than paintballs. Probably don't hurt near as much either. You wouldn't catch me out there in the snow though, screw that.

-Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4sH6q957AE

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Yeah, I had seen that before. I know airsoft hurts, especially though nothing more than a t-shirt but a paintball carries a lot more mass. Then again the airsoft pellet being smaller concentrates it's force in a smaller area.

The guy that shot the kid should be banned from the field for at least a year. Absolutely uncalled for.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back