Amazing Videos

speedfreak1000

2 sided tape expert
Reaction score
FUCK, I wanna be rich and live in Dubia. everything about that place looks awesome. im going to buy a lottery ticket cause at this point in life that's the only way im gonna get there.

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
FUCK, I wanna be rich and live in Dubia. everything about that place looks awesome. im going to buy a lottery ticket cause at this point in life that's the only way im gonna get there.

I would plan to visit there once before you decide to permanently relocate. It is expensive, oppressivly hot in the summer, it smells weird, food tastes weird, very little pork products (bacon). I was only there for a few days and i have not missed it one bit since I left.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jordan's Top 50 Plays

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Jordan look like he traveled A LOT?

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
This is a speech given by MSU head coach Tom Izzo after 8 year old Lacey Holsworth died of cancer. She befriended one of the players, and became very close with the team. She was a patient at the hospital that I work at, and I had helped work on her orders for chemotherapy. I delivered medications to the pediatric floor where she was. I saw her name, day in and day out. I never met her, but I wish that I would have.

This is a tear jerker. You will cry after watching this. I don't care how badass you think you are.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/tom-izzo-gives-emotional-speech-about-young-cancer-patient/

About Lacey: http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/lacey-holsworth-dies-cancer/story?id=23253082

blk12gt

forum member
Reaction score

Could be reposts but this much money down the crapper deserves a second view, third view, and most cases a forth, never gets old.

My buddy is getting his wippled 13 SS dynoed tomorrow so I had to prep him, that's what friends are for.

Sent from my phone, spelling mistakes brought to you courtesy of tapatalk.

blk12gt

forum member
Reaction score
File this under useless info I never knew I never knew...

Sent from my phone, spelling mistakes brought to you courtesy of tapatalk.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back