Best Wax

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
NXT isn't a long lasting sealant. If you like the look, go with something like Blackfire or Jet Seal. You also can't layer NXT 2.0 since it has cleaners. It essentially removes the application below it when you re-apply.

Meguiars is a volume based detailing supply company. They have little to no incentive to build a product that lasts months or cost more than $20 or so.

I didn't know that, thanks for the info. Not that I'll be using it anyway, but still good to know, lol

Yea, most high end waxes are only reaching around 33-36% wax content. Rest is solvents and oils.

Waxes like say Zymol Vintage that boasts a 73% Carnauba content rating means, that 73% of it's wax weight is Carnauba. It's actually sitting around 35% wax by total weight.

Yup

And bro, you've got some good info, but PLEASE learn to multi-quote!!!! :beerdrink:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't know that, thanks for the info. Not that I'll be using it anyway, but still good to know, lol

Yup

And bro, you've got some good info, but PLEASE learn to multi-quote!!!! :beerdrink:

typing on my phone half the time... multi quote and smart phones dont go together :D

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back