Bought a New Challenger SRT8

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Reading this literally gave me a shiver, considering how nasty it was glad to hear the injuries were not worse.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I just talked to the shop. They got the car from the police. I'm going to talk some pictures in a couple of hours.

I hope I can see the car without crying. All I could think about was the kids. It seemed like it didn't matter what happened to me. Even though I was trapped in the car, I could stop worrying about them. I'm afraid once I see it from outside, now that some time has gone by and its had a chance to sink in, I might have a breakdown.

Gonna take a diazepam before I go... should help my brain.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
Wholly crap! SO pleased to hear everyone is ok. Glad the car did as it is designed to allow you to walk away. Also really glad your vehicle saved the lives of those kids he might have hit had you not been there...

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats crazy. Glad you and the fam is ok. Like everyone else is saying, after all this, you better get a Hellcat. Keep us update with the drunk driver if possible. I bet its not his/her first offensive.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
So... I got a copy of the court records for this asshat. I thought he was arrested for drunk driving. Turns out he was arrested for refusing a field sobriety at the seen of the crash. After he was taking into custody, they got a warrant for a blood draw... dude was high on crystal meth!

Also looked up he arrest record. Dude had a crash 2 years ago while high on crack. He did a year in jail and he is still doing this shit.

Anyway. the guy has be remanded until the beginning of February, which is when his arraignment is scheduled. This asshole is going to be in jail for so long that it going to be 4 months before he finds out all the charges he faces and a hearing is scheduled. SOB can rot in that place for all I care.

Anyway... I took a couple quick pics. The frame is bent bad enough that you can see metal buckling and bulging on the opposite side of the vehicle. It didn't come out to good on camera, but it was very obvious in person.

Here are some of the door, which saved my life.

Guy hit the door so hard, you can read the mirror image of his license plate in the door.

srt1.bmp

srt4.bmp

srt3.bmp

srt2.bmp

The spreader fucked up the fender really nice...

srt5.bmp

If you look at the A-Pillar, you can see that it is almost straight up and down compared to the other side.

srt6.bmp

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn that's crazy and horrible to see to such a cool ride.

As to the perp, hope he gets a damn long sentence and has to write you checks for the rest of his worthless life.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I'm arguing with Lindsay right now. I want a Hellcat, but she wants an RT SCAT PACK. She said "Why do we need a second 700 HP car?" I'm still in shock... don't know how to argue that point. I can't see any reason NOT to own two 700 HP cars.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I'm arguing with Lindsay right now. I want a Hellcat, but she wants an RT SCAT PACK. She said "Why do we need a second 700 HP car?" I'm still in shock... don't know how to argue that point. I can't see any reason NOT to own two 700 HP cars.

Tell her she can have the Black key so it is only 500hp...

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
hahahahaha Brilliant! She said "Fuck you! Black keys are for pussies!" ROFLMFAO

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn, I would be happy if my wife would just learn to drive a stick <insert joke here>

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell yea. She's one of a kind. I'm a lucky guy.

Marc,

Get the Bad Boy man ...........

"Hellcat" for sure I don't think either of you will be disappointed.

Man he sure did a damn number on your Challenger.

srt6.bmp

Terry

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Terry, I'm pretty sure we are going to get an RT Scat Pack or SRT and a Hellcat. I'm going to get the SRT/RT first, but I am going to wait a few months on the Hellcat. My dealer said he would take a few bucks off if I wait till after the initial rush. I never pay retail for cars. No way I'm spending $20k ADM to get one now.

want to sell the remains of that car?

I never even made a payment on it. You're gonna have to talk to the bank if you want it. Its their problem now. LoL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back