Brenspeed B302 Build and alot of other goodies

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
That Viper and Caddy would have been fun, but nothing says SMOKIN HAWT like the Snake!!!!!!! Nice!! Welcome back!

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Yes sir! Glad to have you back.
Barber Motorsports is having a Mustang Birthday bash Saturday, wished you could make it out.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Wait you went from the beast of a mustang you had to a plain C6? How???? lol anyways glad you are back and I would have loved to have both the jeep and the V. How do you like the gt500 in comparison to your old car?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe,

Looking good my man. :rockit:

Screenshot_2015-04-07-15-43-50_zpsybvdflme.png

Terry

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Yes sir! Glad to have you back.
Barber Motorsports is having a Mustang Birthday bash Saturday, wished you could make it out.

Awesome, this Saturday?

I wonder if the rain will hold out Saturday? Been a very nasty week here in Alabama!

Wait you went from the beast of a mustang you had to a plain C6? How???? lol anyways glad you are back and I would have loved to have both the jeep and the V. How do you like the gt500 in comparison to your old car?

The Jeep was very nice. Brand new Jeep Rubicon 10th anniversary edition, had 6 miles on it when I picked it up.

The Cadillac CTS-V is what I traded in on the 2014 GT500. Also a very nice car and fully loaded and too was brand new off the showroom floor with I think 60 miles on it.

I have not had a chance to really drive the gt500 since getting it home. The weather has been pretty nasty here with rain and thunderstorms and I dont like driving my nice car in the rain if I dont have too. So I just drive my wifes car or my old DD car. I did pick it up in Atlanta, GA and drove it 3 hours home. But pretty bad weather all the way home with very wet roads and traffic. So I didnt really get to drive it too hard and was just learning the car. I know it has no problems crusing well above 100+mph without making a sweat about it.

Last edited:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Yes it has been a nasty week!!! 80% of rain for Saturday too.
The event says rain or shine, But I doubt the car show and the parade laps around the track will be such a hit, with all of the flooding! Ughhh. First event I was going to attend this year too.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Yes it has been a nasty week!!! 80% of rain for Saturday too.
The event says rain or shine, But I doubt the car show and the parade laps around the track will be such a hit, with all of the flooding! Ughhh. First event I was going to attend this year too.

Yeah, I would definitely go if the rain will hold off for it!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
New MGW shifter on order as of today... should have it in a few weeks.

I order the package deal from JLT Performance http://jlttruecoldair.com/ZenCart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=329_330&products_id=679 with a SCT X-4 tuner, custom tune from Brent Hughes, spark plugs, 2.4 pulley, 90mm idler pulley and bracket, hydro Carbon cold air intake and the pulley puller tool.

My question is this.. they called yesterday and was unsure they could send me a tune remotely for my setup due to me running a FRPP mono blade throttle body. They said they have seen surging and idle problems with it and preferred the 65mm dual FRPP throttle body. I have seen multiple post on people stating problems with it and also people saying they have no issues with it at all. Any recommendations on a tuner to use for my car? I belive I seen one person recommending Lund.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I've had both on my GT500. I would recommend the dual. I went through two monos since the blade kept rubbing/making noise. I use Lund for both cars. On my GT500 I had just the FRPP TB and a JLT and with his tune the car was an absolute monster. I don't have any reason to put a pulley on it.

Congrats on the new ride!

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride! Beautiful car! Even after you sold your Mustang I appreciate the time you took to answer the questions on my KB build since our setups were similar. I'm leaving it at 726 rwhp for now as it's stupid fast for the streets as it is lol. I don't know how you ever controlled over 800 rwhp lol!

Looking foward to seeing what you do with the Shelby!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I've had both on my GT500. I would recommend the dual. I went through two monos since the blade kept rubbing/making noise. I use Lund for both cars. On my GT500 I had just the FRPP TB and a JLT and with his tune the car was an absolute monster. I don't have any reason to put a pulley on it.

Congrats on the new ride!

Thanks, glad to be back in a Mustang.

I appreciate the feedback. I have the mono blade alreadg on order, so will wait when I get it and see what it think. I guess I was just looking at the amount air it can move and I got a good deal on it from JDM refurbished at $499 on ebay. If it doesnt workout I will go with dual tb. Still waiting on JLT to hit me back and let me know if they can make a cutom tune for it with their kit. If they cant I will get in touch with Lund as it seems he can tune for it from what I have seen from other post of the forums.

So hopefully with a pulley it will make good power. I ponder getting the overdrive balancer at 10%. I need to do some more checking on a 2.4 pulley and 10% overdrive would do and can the stock fuel system keep up along with other stock components.

Congrats on the new ride! Beautiful car! Even after you sold your Mustang I appreciate the time you took to answer the questions on my KB build since our setups were similar. I'm leaving it at 726 rwhp for now as it's stupid fast for the streets as it is lol. I don't know how you ever controlled over 800 rwhp lol!

Looking foward to seeing what you do with the Shelby!

Thanks, not a problem at all. Love cars, it is in my blood.

It was a handfull to be honest. Would just blow the tires off in any gear with just the push of the gas to be honest. I could be in 6th gear at about 80mph and hit the gas and spin the wheels.. was crazy. Built boost instantly and was pushing close to 31lbs when I sold it.

Was hell of a motor and setup!!

I want to keep the new car more drivable and stick with pump gas. That was the big problem I had with the 2008 Mustang, was fuel and keeping the fuel system running (pumps). At the time the closest gas station with E85 was 35 minutes away. So we would stock pile it for use. Ironically after I sold the car Montgomery got two new Mapco gas stations that now sell E85 at the pumps... lol

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back