Casper Made it's first run today on the Dyno!!!

F00Mustang

Goes from a dig
Reaction score
Can you post a mod list? I just wan to see how to get 600+ rwhp on only 11 lbs of boost and a 67mm turbo. That's freakin amazing.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Built 298 CID Motor, Ported Heads, Shorty headers, GT500 Fuel System and some tuning.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Once the owner gets comfortable driving the car with the new CHE Suspension ordered, we will add a Boost controller and start turning it up.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You might have said this in the previous thread but I don't remember. Was a little occupied with bullshit back then... anyway, who built the motor? What brands on the internals? Also who's heads? What are the specs on the heads?

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
You might have said this in the previous thread but I don't remember. Was a little occupied with bullshit back then... anyway, who built the motor? What brands on the internals? Also who's heads? What are the specs on the heads?

Now Doc, you wouldn't ask a woman her age would you?

The motor is a 298 stroker with some ported heads. Rods are Manley, Pistons are Manley Pistons. We are talking about adding a set of Comp stage III cams to get some more power out of it. We are shooting for a solid 9 second car that drive on the street with A/C. We will be doing some testing at HRP on sunday and we are in the process of renting out another track for some private test and tune for the owner of this car and a few others. I have the Clash of the Titans race next weekend so I gotta get some things done for it.

The yellow car is looking at getting a built motor here soon too, as we get rid of the saleen blower and go with something different.

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We are talking about adding a set of Comp stage III cams to get some more power out of it.
III? really? I got the impression from the specs, various conversations and even comp's description that those wouldn't be a good fit for a turbo car?

Perhaps I am just jealous because I got II's and III is "more"?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now Doc, you wouldn't ask a woman her age would you?

I have no problem asking anyone anything actually.... sometimes I choose to not say anything, but as for having a problem with it, nope. Not at all.

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
III? really? I got the impression from the specs, various conversations and even comp's description that those wouldn't be a good fit for a turbo car?

Perhaps I am just jealous because I got II's and III is "more"?

III's for a track car wouldn't be a problem, but for a daily driver is poses more of a tuning problem than anything. We put stage II's in an n/a car and it gained quite a bit over stock. I am debating on the 2's or 3's for my silver car. Which ever will work better with the new bottle system. Hoping to get into the 10's on a 150 shot and the new suspension with the silver DD.

Back