China Freight DA + BlackFire = POP!!!!

XxBoostinxX

forum member
Reaction score
I think you or Seer should make a video of how you guys detail your cars. Seriously. I have a Griot's 6" random, but I'm too afraid to use it. Never have before. Always done it by hand...

Don't be! I've never used one till a little over a year ago when I bought my Flex 3401. A friend that is an extremely good buffer gave me some pointers and had a lot of confidence in me. So I said screw it and went to town on my Black Saleen and never looked back. Go watch a bunch of YouTube videos and get some tips. I think you have it in you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keoni1984

Homicidal
Reaction score
Haha, thanks man. I'll give it a try. Maybe I'll practice on my pickup truck first before going to town on my black mustang.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
using a DA is pretty easy and safe even for the beginner.

XxBoostinxX

forum member
Reaction score
using a DA is pretty easy and safe even for the beginner.

That's what my friend kept telling me. I was so scared I was gonna burn my paint and I don't think I ever came close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverrider

forum member
Reaction score
Not reading the whole thread.. this da will work for a beginner, got that. Just get the polishing pads, and which one for applying a sealant? Going try a wash, clay bar, wash, finishing polish, sealant and wax detail.. is that the right process?? What do people recommend for polish and sealant that won't break the bank?? Wax? For a silver stang, low mileage and always in garage.

Last edited:

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Not reading the whole thread.. this da will work for a beginner, got that. Just get the polishing pads, and which one for applying a sealant? Going try a wash, clay bar, wash, finishing polish, sealant and wax detail.. is that the right process?? What do people recommend for polish and sealant that won't break the bank?? Wax? For a silver stang, low mileage and always in garage.

use the hydrotech pads.

Cyan for compounds/medium polishes (Megs 105 etc)
Tangerine for polishes (M205)
Crimson for sealants, glazes, liquid waxes etc

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I've been working on my 5.0 with CG Products. I have around 6 hours into the compounding using these products and pad... I swapped to a blue pad for the 38.

CD8ABCB0-7939-4580-906B-41C31052A09A-12562-0000059A6E17EC3E.jpg

EACD8D6F-D7C5-4C58-8CE7-4E6F798B44C2-12562-0000059A5354FEAD.jpg

CB496749-809F-47FA-BE70-0B5CF4E56DE5-12562-0000059A564ECDD7.jpg

I plan on continuing with the polishes tonight, then glaze and sealant.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

Got me some more of this, as I've been out awhile. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Better pics coming. :evillaugh:

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
I just picked up a China Freight DA as well ;) Gonna take a jab at my black car before I get rid of it and see just how well it works. If SEER sees this I could use some assistance in picking up some quality pads and chemicals. I'm looking to get rid of small scratches, swirls marks, and then ultimately polish, seal, wax, etc the car up to have her looking absolutely FLAWLESS :)

Recomendations? Essentially I"m starting at all I have is a DA and going from there with my purchase. Wash recomendations, compound recomendations, pad recomendations, all of that is welcome.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I just picked up a China Freight DA as well ;) Gonna take a jab at my black car before I get rid of it and see just how well it works. If SEER sees this I could use some assistance in picking up some quality pads and chemicals. I'm looking to get rid of small scratches, swirls marks, and then ultimately polish, seal, wax, etc the car up to have her looking absolutely FLAWLESS :)

Recomendations? Essentially I"m starting at all I have is a DA and going from there with my purchase. Wash recomendations, compound recomendations, pad recomendations, all of that is welcome.

All you need is in the sticky in the procedure for race red. Same thing goes for black.

Buy some hydrotech cyan, tangerine and crimson pads

Cyan for heavy cut like M105
Tangerine for polishes like M205
Crimson for finishing polishes like M205 as well or PO85RD and sealant application.

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
All you need is in the sticky in the procedure for race red. Same thing goes for black.

Buy some hydrotech cyan, tangerine and crimson pads

Cyan for heavy cut like M105
Tangerine for polishes like M205
Crimson for finishing polishes like M205 as well or PO85RD and sealant application.

:allhail:

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Seer is right, the sticky for race red works well.

null-60.jpg

null-61.jpg

null-62.jpg

I have a few added steps and a higher grade wax involved in mine though, but nonetheless it works.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
There are some great YouTube videos showing how to use a DA polisher. Watching a couple for the pc7424 is what convinced me to buy one.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back