Coyote POWA

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Ken will this kit transfer over to a 2013?

It should. I have a 2013 Boss that signed up today. We have to make a few tweaks for 2013 once we get our hands on one but nothing major.

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
We are one week into announcing pricing and pre order and it's starting to get exciting!

We had almost 200 people sign up for the email list. So far 12 have locked in already!

#16 on the master list is in, which at this point gives him the 0001 kit.

There is less than 2 weeks to commit to the deposit before we order it for the top 20.

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
Wanted to give my S197 guys as much notice as possible. I hate to break the news, but the TT50 will not be at MIR. We are so incredibly busy ramping up to release the turbo system combined with the Alpha cars we are doing, we just don't think it would be a good decision to go.

I know many were looking forward to seeing the car in person but that will happen soon enough when there are hundreds of them running around!

On a positive note, Alpha 2 is in the house!

IMG_20120419_114834.jpg

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
Wanted to give my S197 guys as much notice as possible. I hate to break the news, but the TT50 will not be at MIR. We are so incredibly busy ramping up to release the turbo system combined with the Alpha cars we are doing, we just don't think it would be a good decision to go.

I know many were looking forward to seeing the car in person but that will happen soon enough when there are hundreds of them running around!

IMG_20120419_114834.jpg

Jealous!

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score

IMG_20120419_114834.jpg

That thing is going to be nasty.

KenB

forum member
Reaction score
You're number #2 now!

We finalized the deposit order based on the list as of yesterday. We have 11 kits presold. (not including alpha and beta cars) So if you were to email us today, you would be number 12 and so on.

Remember the first 20 kits get a free in person dyno tune

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back