Cruise Nights

Jet45

Stang Noob
Reaction score
Anyone here from CT? Just wondering if anyone goes to any of the local cruises, i.e. CT Golf Land in Vernon (Friday nights), Panera Bread on the Pike (bi-weekly Saturdays), etc.

I'm a little leery of bringing my plain, run-of-the-mill vehicle to a cruise, but I've seen worse... I'm mostly interested in just meeting up in person & getting ideas for mods, etc.

postalworker

forum member
Reaction score
Try Mark's Auto Parts cruise in East Granby on Monday. It's the largest in the area- bad night will be 400-500 cars, good night 800+.
look it up at markscruisenight.com. Mustang night is 7/27 I think this year. Last year had 368 stangs show up if I remember right.
I go occasionally just to wander around, food and people, no booze.

Jet45

Stang Noob
Reaction score
Try Mark's Auto Parts cruise in East Granby on Monday. It's the largest in the area- bad night will be 400-500 cars, good night 800+.
look it up at markscruisenight.com. Mustang night is 7/27 I think this year. Last year had 368 stangs show up if I remember right.
I go occasionally just to wander around, food and people, no booze.

How could I forget Mark's? Just missed a trophy with my '84 GN the last time I was there, back in 2007. They always have a great turnout.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Where in CT are you?

Check out Late Model Mustang Club of Connecticut
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lmmcct/

Also Sunday night's Heav'nly Donuts, smaller side due to space but good time. I just park out in the Walmart lot and walk through the show
658 New Haven Ave, Derby, CT 06418

Last edited:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Headsup ran to Heavn'ly tonight and they haven't really started up yet, think it might be Memorial day weekend is the kickoff

Back