ebudu5at.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me likey that hood. Who makes that?

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JPC I believe.

Feather carbon - same hood as PSFracer...you won't be able to get one like it the dude is not currently making things due to personal reasons. Schoneck composites will make you one. Guys name is dan he lives in MN does awesome work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
The car I was talking about earlier, with the 4R100 went 8.50's over the weekend, at about 163-164 mph.

We discussed his sixty foot time, as it actually worsened. He is thinking the first gear is starting to work against him, as someone (I believe psfracer) had mentioned earlier in this thread.

The good news, if he can get it to work with that first gear - it's going to fly. The bad news is, it may be a struggle.

So yeah, 8.50's may be the "limit" in terms of easily running 8's with that 4R100. Not sure if Brian has any options for different ratios.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
JD rans 8.50s huh? Good for him!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yup!

Ran his PB of 8.56.

Car moves out well. It's a testament of what can be done with "normal" parts. Of course, the motor and trans are pretty badass - I wouldn't call those normal / common.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The car I was talking about earlier, with the 4R100 went 8.50's over the weekend, at about 163-164 mph.

We discussed his sixty foot time, as it actually worsened. He is thinking the first gear is starting to work against him, as someone (I believe psfracer) had mentioned earlier in this thread.

The good news, if he can get it to work with that first gear - it's going to fly. The bad news is, it may be a struggle.

So yeah, 8.50's may be the "limit" in terms of easily running 8's with that 4R100. Not sure if Brian has any options for different ratios.

He could try to run a taller tire, all though I am not sure what he has now. Or go down in rear gear. First is a 2.71(?) right? He needs something along the lines of a 2.10 or so (if everything else remains the same).

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
He runs a MT Pro right now ("275/60")

Renegade is limited to a 28.5" tall tire.

Pretty sure the 2.71 is correct.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back