Cruizin Concepts....Ordeal in the making?

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
So I ordered my wheels last mayl sometime got them late june...or soo?? With in a few months I noticed some chipping. Called, Sent pics, waited, waited some more called sent more pics, waited, waited, there on "backorder". So I wait the 45 days or what ever they were suppose to be on back order and call today (hour of wating in its self) so after being on hold and tryin every damn extension they have I hit the sales ext. last imagine this they answer! So I ask for Mike or Alex the two that I have dealt with form the begging. O they quit is what the salesmen tells me...So now im thinking great the only two guys I have had ANY luck with and now there gone so I talk to the "new" claims guy and he says send me some pics and I ask him if he knows if these are for sure on back order or what he says he pretty sure they are and he tells me im gonna prolly end up with a diff wheel and he will get back to me. So now what are my options here? I don't wanna get stuck with some ass ugly bs wheel. What are my options? What would you folks do?

Sorry for the long ass post/rant but I wanna know my options and see what you guys think I should do? Thanks In advance!!

Here are some pics
2f293ade.jpg

df7dfef8.jpg

6f7a457a.jpg

84aadf19.jpg

BTW this is the look of all 4 wheels I took these pics from all 4 wheels....And she is washed at home with blue coral wash and wax everytime!

Last edited:

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
im dealing with the same thing with them. not with chipping but another error. the chipping on the black chrome is a known issue and no one has gotten a replacement from them. i guess we all know why they are so cheap now..

sucks to hear man.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
What was your error agent? Yeah they have kind fucked me around this whole time...We will see what he says with the call back.

Black_GT

SIIXVII
Reaction score
Dude I also had a bad experience with them. I bought a set of rims, 3 were delivered to me and 1 was damaged in shipping (not really their fault but the shit I went through to get a replacement sucked). The boxes of the 3 wheels that arrived were beat to shit and drenched in what looked like blue pen ink. Anywho, I didn't get my replacement 4rth wheel until about 2 months later from receiving the 3 first wheels. In the end, the wheels were in good condition, But the fact of having to make calls to the 'Claims Dep' atleast once a week pissed me off. The overall experience of buying rims from this company has turned me away from them wether it was their fault or the shipping company they use fault. I really dont care. They could've gave me a credit or overnighted my replacement wheel. thats called customer service. I wont be doing business with them again...

2NY

icedesign
Reaction score
WOW! And i thought these guys were good! Well first off, shoot the BBB a nice email and make a report on their service for sure! Second, i would call everyday until you talk to a manager or someone higher up rather than some shit sales rep. I would also hope you paid with a credit card or paypal and be able to threaten them with a charge back on your cc for faulty products.

Procharged06

forum member
Reaction score
The more I read about the shitty customer service and faulty wheels, the happier I am that I cancelled my order with them. Of course getting a refund from them was not easy. Ended up having to dispute it with my credit card company.

Windveil Blue

forum member
Reaction score
there is a whole thread on a similar issue on njstangers.org too. no resolution except to not deal with them anymore. good luck. also have read fitment issues before as well.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
didnt someone also get their identity stolen after ordering a set of wheels through these guys?

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
So I called him back to see if he had heard anything he said he emailed the pictures I sent him to the manufacturer and was waiting on them to get back with him. He said they might even be able to scrape up a set of my same wheels so hopefully that is the case. If not im gonna see if they will just pay to powder coat these ones I have and be done with them.

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Should have ordered from LateModel Resto. I had an issue with a wheel when I ordered mine, and the guys took care of it with just 2 pictures sent to them. Brand new wheel, brand new tire a week later, and I got to keep the damaged wheel, and brand new tire.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Miracle said:
Should have ordered from LateModel Resto. I had an issue with a wheel when I ordered mine, and the guys took care of it with just 2 pictures sent to them. Brand new wheel, brand new tire a week later, and I got to keep the damaged wheel, and brand new tire.
Shoulda coulda woulda!!! That's awesome they let you keep the old wheel

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
Shoulda coulda woulda!!! That's awesome they let you keep the old wheel

I have found out that if you are looking at purchasing something from a company (and even more so an individual), especially a high dollar item, ie, Motors, Internals, Superchargers, Wheels, etc... etc... that if you call and talk to them, gauge their willingness to talk to you, even though you may or may not be actually buying the product.

Example: When I was looking into Superchargers, I looked into Whipple, Saleen, and the Kenne Bell. Kenne Bell's sales manager, Mike, was the only one of the three that actually ACTED like he wanted me to spend my money with them. Same thing with the wheels I ordered from LRS... I called, talked to a few people, Jarrod Shelburne included, who is a member here. Because if I am going to spend THAT much money, a company that treats me like shit, being a PROSPECTIVE customer, then they can just go ahead and piss away that much money to one of their competitors.

I learned my lesson after dealing with www.buyfordracing.com and my GT500 Brembo brakes. They didn't treat me like shit, until AFTER I spent a grand with them.

Last edited:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I appreciate it kevin.

We use to carry the black chrome wheels until we were getting them in from the manufacture the way the OP's wheels look. Called them up and sent every single one of them back. We ended up just discontinuing the black chrome all together.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I also got mine from lmrs and they are fine, but cruzin concepts isnt that great and now you have summed up, what wheel do they want to give you?

blacllkllsi

forum member
Reaction score
Crusin concepts

I have had no issues with cruzin concepts. I ordered my wheels almost 2 years ago however so customer support may have laxed a bit since then. At that time they had great customer service and even today my wheels are flawless. I ordered the FR500 motorsport wheels and when I ordered them I dealt with Mike and he was very helpful. It's unfortunate some of you guys are having issues with them.

Last edited:

bluovalguy

The Fuzz
Reaction score
There are a few members on "another" board for mustangs that have had similar issues with CC. I know I wont order anything from them because of their service after the sale.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back