Cruizin Concepts....Ordeal in the making?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
From the sounds of it Croft, you may have gotten the only good set..:thumb2:
I'm thinking so. There HAS to be some others out there. I got a small bit of road rash on my one rear wheel last year and first thought about getting the wheel replaced. BUT, I was afraid I was going to have issues with the new wheel, so I opted just to deal with it.

The worse part of it all is that CC isn't working with their customers. I can understand a bad wheel model, but damn, help your peeps out!

Even though I had a good experience, I won't buy from them again.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
It took a while, but I'm finally back on US soil. Here's the before and after pics of the CC wheels. I'm fairly happy with the service and product.

Photo0015.jpg

40568_141199552567919_100000336248054_274642_6926389_n.jpg

They make all black FR500s..? or did you get them powdercoated?

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I had a set of rims from them (99-04 saleens) and never had a problem with them. cc even hooked me up with a very good deal. I sold them a year or two later just to get the same wheels from AM in the 05+ offset. cc did screw me on a "deal" we had made for other things though. I won't buy from them again

Kona6Stang10

forum member
Reaction score
I just received my set of Black FR500's.....they were exactly to order....looked great and arrived at my house promptly, VERY PROMPTLY!
Ordered on sunday, arrived Thursday!

I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase thus far, I hope this is a new beginning for them as far as customer service and satisfaction!

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good luck. Come back in a few months and let us know how the finish is because if it don't hold up you won't be getting any resolution from them.

bluovalguy

The Fuzz
Reaction score
Good luck. Come back in a few months and let us know how the finish is because if it don't hold up you won't be getting any resolution from them.

And that is the main issue. I hardly ever hear of anyone having trouble getting an order processed or shipped. The problems is after the sale service when their product is defective.

kahmann

forum member
Reaction score
How are these assclowns still in business? Better yet, why do you assclowns keep buying their shit wheels??

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How are these assclowns still in business? Better yet, why do you assclowns keep buying their shit wheels??

They stay in business because people don't read threads like these or think that they won't have any problems. I guess they think we make this shit up about several different companies.

Kona6Stang10

forum member
Reaction score
No need to be rash guys, I was hesitant to order....and yes I have read through this thread. BUT I haven't heard of anyone with the black finish having problems....only the black chrome......I'll keep ya posted, but honestly I don't see myself having any trouble.
If I do in fact have trouble I will simply drive down there worst case scenario, as it's not a terrible drive to GA from here. I've always had MUCH better luck face to face with people anyway.

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
They would be responsible for good customer service but as far as the wheels go more than likely they do not produce them. There's atleast 3-4 or more places they make the same replica bullit wheels when I was trying to mix and match to get the right look and offset. It'll be the same with any other knock off or replica wheel. CC should offer good customer service but remember they also have to deal with the wheel manufacturers. Not for nothin you gotta admit if you buy cheap wheels (most replica wheels are) you get cheap and there's always going to be a chance of defects with cheap. Just my 2 cents.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some of us bought directly from Wheel Replicas and had no luck resolving warranty problems. Regardless if the are replica wheels, I paid $200 a wheel when they first came out and it was suppose to have a 3 year finish warranty on the wheel. Tom Callahan's explanation about a warranty from Tommy Boy is a great way of explaining how warranties work.

bluovalguy

The Fuzz
Reaction score
Some of us bought directly from Wheel Replicas and had no luck resolving warranty problems. Regardless if the are replica wheels, I paid $200 a wheel when they first came out and it was suppose to have a 3 year finish warranty on the wheel. Tom Callahan's explanation about a warranty from Tommy Boy is a great way of explaining how warranties work.

For those to lazy to look it up, the quote:

Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For those to lazy to look it up, the quote:

Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

That's the one :beer:

Blackballed

forum member
Reaction score
Wow... I had just read this for the first time. I ordered a few months back and no problems. My dad on the other hand ordered a package and they just sent the wheels with no tires???? WTF Right? And to top it all off they charged him for both wheels and tires mounted and balanced. Hummm.... Wonder how this one is going to turn out. I wish I would have known about the huge problem with their Customer Service.

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Wow... I had just read this for the first time. I ordered a few months back and no problems. My dad on the other hand ordered a package and they just sent the wheels with no tires???? WTF Right? And to top it all off they charged him for both wheels and tires mounted and balanced. Hummm.... Wonder how this one is going to turn out. I wish I would have known about the huge problem with their Customer Service.
I told you they were shady. They better pay to ship them back and send the correct order. :horseshit:

Blackballed

forum member
Reaction score
So the latest is that they are going to refund some money and send him the tires so he has to get them mounted and balanced on his own. This might be okay because I have heard that they sometimes do horrible job balancing wheels.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back