Cruizin Concepts....Ordeal in the making?

deathstang

Reaction score
I just saw this thread...there are other people that are treated like shit from these guys...awesome... I am not alone. I ordered my rims and 6 weeks later they sent them to another state. They messed up the zip, and from talking to Mike, he couldnt' care less. How hard is it to read a purchase order?! I am in the military and was doing some contracted training...not wanting to deal with stupid s**t! Got other things to worry about. I will tell anyone, don't waste your time or money with these guys!

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
PM From CC
CruizinConceptsJohn said:
From this point on, unless you have something with content to post, stay out of threads and posts pertaining to us. One more negative post towards us will result in alternative actions as you obviously don't get the point. If you want to bash someone, go on a rant about Wheel Replicas and see how they take it. You are slandering our name to the point of legal actions. You have lied about us numerous times and you persist on acting like we did something wrong. I am guessing that you are a kid with nothing better to do than waste your time here trying to compound problems that have nothing to do with you or YOUR problems. Again, do not post in a thread pertaining to us. Thank you and God Bless.

From Me.
Please show me where I have lied about your company EVERYTHING I have posted is 100% the truth...I am a customer of cruizin concepts you guys sure don't treat me like one. Mike says he appreciates my business but you pm me talking about legal actions? I should be taking legal actions at you for my wheels that messed up with in 4 months of buying them and going through your "claims" dept. and dealing with you all for 6 months and getting NO where. Have a GREAT day!

John @ CC
You lied about people quitting or getting fired in multiple threads. Outright lies. You also refuse to admit that Wheel Replica, the ones who own the warranty, are the ones who denied your claim. They are also the ones who discontinued the wheel. If you honestly think that bickering and complaining about us is going to get you anywhere, you are sorely mistaken. The more you slander our name and cry about the service, in which we have done everything in our power, the less we want to continue on trying to get your wheels replaced. Again, unless you have actual content to post, stay out of threads wit our names on them. If you were to relay the amount of time that we have spent on the phone with you and Wheel Reps trying to get this taken care of, people might see how childish this really is.

From Me
First off if you have read I was TOLD that Mike & Alex BOTH quit. Later to find out ONLY Alex quit. So I was actually LIED to by CC when I called and asked for Alex and was told he quit then asked for Mike and was told the same thing. Now lying again by saying Wheel Reps denied my claim, nothing has been denied! I just think that CC as a company should have stood up and bit the nail and deal with Wheel Reps on your own time. I will continue to share my experience with you guys if I please. What are you referring to as content? As in pics or what? I have PLENTY of pics of my wheels chippiing to post in your threads...Maybe you should get togg with Mike btw as this has all already been discussed...Once again CC not all on the same page. You guys have done nothing for me besides sale me my wheels that 4 months later started chipping. Once again have a GREAT DAY!
Please show me where I have lied about your company EVERYTHING I have posted is 100% the truth...I am a customer of cruizin concepts you guys sure don't treat me like one. Mike says he appreciates my business but you pm me talking about legal actions? I should be taking legal actions at you for my wheels that messed up with in 4 months of buying them and going through your "claims" dept. and dealing with you all for 6 months and getting NO where. Have a GREAT day!

Last edited:

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
I had sent Cruizin concepts an email inquiring about a wheelset purchase and never got a a reply. No skin off my back, just ended up going through wheelreplicas and received my wheels in a matter of days.

Was the pm they sent you in regards to what has been said in this thread?

CC-people might see how childish this really is.

I don't understand how they can call you childish. Were talking about your money, when you ordered wheels im guessing you didn't tell them "hey I want the ones that are defective but still want to pay full price."

CC-They are also the ones who discontinued the wheel

They didn't discontinue this style of wheel. You mean they discontinued the black chrome finish? If I were to guess the reason, It would be due to a large amount of them being defective, and subsequently people asking for a replacement under warranty. Makes business sense to quit offering that finish, however you would hope they would honor the warranty to those they did sell the wheels to.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Im going through the same issue, except only one one my 18x10 wheels is the clear chipping. Im so mad b/c they sat in the boxes they came in for about a year then i put tires on yesterday and noticed a chip in the clear coat. When i placed my order Mike Walker told me there being sent from Wheel Replicas in Texas. So maybe i should contact Wheel Replica and ask for a new 18x10 black chrome FR500. Being they say there Lifetime Warrenty and the finish of the wheel is under a 3 year warranty.. Placed my order on 6/9/2009 So i fall under there warrenty..

I sent Mike PMs on his forum and sent the websites email "damaged/returns" a story and pcitures of my one wheel with the chipping. Im hoping tomarrow i get replys from him or the service departmant, if not i am going to call wheel replicas. Does anyone have there # and a good guy to speak with over at Wheel Replicas?

Also, are the 18x10s are on back order? or is it jsut the 20s?

Thank you.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is Cruizin Concepts, I never got an email reply from Wheel Replica and when I tried calling, i didn't get anything solved either. BTW, I bought directly from Wheel Replica.

captainhowdy78

Reaction score
The more and more I hear about this company makes me wonder how they are still in business. I checked the BBB, and these guys got an F for their rating. I'm glad I came across this thread, I was definately going to make a purchase but I don't want to waste time or money.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Alex P at cruizin concepts and Mike Walker. Mike told me he cant help me b/c he doesn't deal with returns or damaged goods, yet I placed the order with him.

So I get connected with Alex P, he says he can't open my email with the pictures because his computer doesn't allow photos to be recieved . So I sent a link of the photos to him from photobucket. Alex P tells me he got the photo and will start the claim. I'm thinking to mhyslef, how can he start my claim when he doesn't have any of my information... so now there really getting to me.

I now call wheel replicas, I got told they can't do anything b/c I placed the order with cruizin concepts. Being I got Alex P extension, he hasn't answered any of my phone calls since I first contacted him this morning....

I'm taking matters into my own hands now. Calliing a buddy that works for a wheel repair shop and seeing what he can do for me.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score

I should have went with LRS. I purchased my black bullits from you guys for my 1995 Mustang about 5 years ago, to this day they are still fucking spotless.

If the clear keeps chipping away on the black chrome, Im going to have them powdercoated gloss black.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I should have went with LRS. I purchased my black bullits from you guys for my 1995 Mustang about 5 years ago, to this day they are still fucking spotless.

If the clear keeps chipping away on the black chrome, Im going to have them powdercoated gloss black.

That would look pretty killer.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
i tried calling Alex P 10 different times today and went rite to his voicemail. I've had enough, I just got off the phone with my Credit company and filed a Dispuit on them. Hopefuly eveyrhting works out and i get a refund for the chipping 18x10 Black Chome 500 wheel.

There website says 3 Year limited finish on the wheel and Lifetime structure warrenty on the wheel. Hopefuly that gets me somewhere.

Last edited:

hioc1098

Reaction score
Wish I would have seen this thread a few days ago. I just ordered some rims/tires. I hope I get them. Damn.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back