DAMN! Watta buy!

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't want lower my car but I would like to firm up the ride. Would that be done with springs or adjustable shocks. I bought a set of strange singl adjustable struts for my 06 and got new car before installing I could return these and get same for '14. Intead of refund get another set of rears which I did install. Thoughts?

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with my steeda sports. I currently have 2 lowered vehicles and have had an assortment of eibach, groundforce, and H&R springs and the steeda sports on my 09 GT are by far the best all around spring I've ever used.
For that price, I'd be jumping on it if I was in the market.

2011/5.0

Reaction score
Iirc you can use those struts on your 14 if you use the gt500 strut mount

Paul.

forum member
Reaction score
I have Steeda Sports with Koni Str.T shocks/struts. It rides incredibly well on the street (it's my daily driver) and only lowered the car 1" front and 1.25" rear. It's by far the nicest-riding lowering spring + shock/strut setup I've ever had in any of my many mustangs. Highly recommend it. It also 100% eliminated the absolutely horrible wheelhop that I had with my factory Track Pack suspension.

Paul.

dugstang

forum member
Reaction score
They need to update their website then...

Steeda Sport Springs Steeda Sport Springs lower the vehicle approximately 1" front and 1.25" in the rear optimizing the center of gravity and suspension geometry. - See more at: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-coupe-sport-springs-555-8215/#sthash.ks02JkXz.dpuf

Steeda Ultralite Springs lower the vehicle approximately 1.25" front and 1.5" in the rear optimizing the center of gravity and suspension geometry. - See more at: http://www.steeda.com/steeda-mustang-ultra-lite-springs-555-8206/#sthash.zVSbtHrO.dpuf

Just got off the phone with steeda, they said ulralites are a 1/4" more of a drop than the sports

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Ultralites here and with LCA's, Springs, PHB, and Stiffer Rear Sway I was able to cut 1.49x 60' on 17" Radials. I love my springs!

myystanng

forum member
Reaction score
I got the competition springs since I have a boss block and turbo. They recommended these with the heavier front end. I have sport lines now but want to raise the car up a bit, so these should do that! Thanks for posting that deal!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back