** Dyno Day April 7th @ Henson Performance Birmingham, AL **

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Bump

Grilling hot dogs and hamburgers that day and ice cold drinks! Stop by and grab something to eat and drink and watch some cool Mustangs run on the dyno!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
dyno_day_banner.jpg

Really thinking about running my car that day also. Was not at first, but have thought about it and might might just do it. Need to have the wide open A/F leaned up a bit. Should break 900 rwhp with a leaner top end than I had before.

P1280025.jpg

Also, BoostedGT480 car should be running that day for final dyno numbers. Been a long time coming for this car. It is has a new owner and he is a real good friend of my for many years. He owns two other older very nice Mustangs and will be making the dyno day with the new purchase. Should be in the 700-750rwhp with race gas and 20+lbs of boost. First time this car has made a full pass on the dyno with the new setup. Hoping for good pulls.

PA230001.jpg

PA230011.jpg

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Robert,

So how many others are actually committed to being at Dyno-Day that you feel you can count on being there?

And I just read that your Buddy has now {Sold} his Mustang that is going in the "Coast Guard" ?
Am I correct in that being the right person I am thinking of ?

And also you are going to now Dyno your Bad Ass Machine with a leaner fuel mixture ?

Terry

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Robert,

So how many others are actually committed to being at Dyno-Day that you feel you can count on being there?

And I just read that your Buddy has now {Sold} his Mustang that is going in the "Coast Guard" ?
Am I correct in that being the right person I am thinking of ?

And also you are going to now Dyno your Bad Ass Machine with a leaner fuel mixture ?

Terry

You are correct, Brandon (BoostedGT480) did sell his Mustang to a buddy of my last week. Good news is the car is still going and should be running on the dyno that day for final numbers. Brandon is also going to see what all the cars and to see his car run finally on the dyno on a full pass.

Also a friend in a Fox body Mustang is also said he will come and run his car now. Never been on the dyno before and will be spraying the juice to it for the first time on the dyno.

Myseld will for sure have my car there that day. I will be dropping it off to have some more tune work done mainly on cold start. I am on the fence on dyno running it that day or not. I have few more ponies in the tune as the one I run now is very safe, believe it or not. So I might just for entainment purposes, will see.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You are correct, Brandon (BoostedGT480) did sell his Mustang to a buddy of my last week. Good news is the car is still going and should be running on the Dyno that day for final numbers. Brandon is also going to see what all the cars and to see his car run finally on the Dyno on a full pass.

Also a friend in a Fox body Mustang is also said he will come and run his car now. Never been on the Dyno before and will be spraying the juice to it for the first time on the Dyno.

Myself will for sure have my car there that day. I will be dropping it off to have some more tune work done mainly on cold start. I am on the fence on Dyno running it that day or not. I have few more ponies in the tune as the one I run now is very safe, believe it or not. So I might just for entertainment purposes, will see.
Thanks for the up date on what is going to take place.

I knew Brandon was talking about selling his but I did not know he had actually made the move.
I take it he sold it because he is getting ready to go enlist in the Coast Guard soon ???

If I am reading your post right there are really only going to be like possibly 4-Mustangs at this ???

Even if that is the case I think I will still drive down just to say Hello to you guys.

Terry

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the up date on what is going to take place.

I knew Brandon was talking about selling his but I did not know he had actually made the move.
I take it he sold it because he is getting ready to go enlist in the Coast Guard soon ???

If I am reading your post right there are really only going to be like possibly 4-Mustangs at this ???

Even if that is the case I think I will still drive down just to say Hello to you guys.

Terry

Yes, he sold due to joining the coast guard.

No should be more than four Mustangs. Should a have some forum members showing up that day also to run their cars on the dyno. Was totalling up the cars earlier in thread of people saying they where coming. I would think we should see 10-15 car in total that day. How many will run I am not sure!

I also have been talking to the Mustang club about the event that I am involved with. Had some support at first and then it kinda die off. Going to mention it again this Saturday at a local car show I attend every month and see who is going to come out for it or not. They make a trip to a show close by on the first Saturday of the month, every month. So it wouldn't be to far off path to stop by and hangout, why I picked the first Saturday of the month.

Hoping for a good tunout. To be honest if it gets to big the shop will not have enought time to run all the cars in one day. This is a local shop and things run a little slower due to man power/staff then some big company dyno day.

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, he sold due to joining the coast guard.

No should be more than four Mustangs. Should a have some forum members showing up that day also to run their cars on the dyno. Was totalling up the cars earlier in thread of people saying they where coming. I would think we should see 10-15 car in total that day. How many will run I am not sure!

I also have been talking to the Mustang club about the event that I am involved with. Had some support at first and then it kinda die off. Going to mention it again this Saturday at a local car show I attend every month and see who is going to come out for it or not. They make a trip to a show close by on the first Saturday of the month, every month. So it wouldn't be to far off path to stop by and hangout, why I picked the first Saturday of the month.

Hoping for a good tunout. To be honest if it gets to big the shop will not have enought time to run all the cars in one day. This is a local shop and things run a little slower due to man power/staff then some big company dyno day.
I will keep in touch with reading here to follow what is going on.

Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back