Engine Tuner

duck.eyed

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm in the market to finally get my car tuned. Bad thing is that upon doing research not one time have I came a crossed a forum that turned into a panty wadding match. I live in Southern Illinois and what I would like. Is to here from actual individuals that had their car tuned and how their overall experience was with the tuner, how their car turned out, and most importantly would you go back and have them tweak on your car again? I would like to get my car done here wishing the next month or so. Please let me know the name of the shop and who worked on your ride. I don't care to drive a few hours to get it done either.

Saleen SC pushing 8lb boost
Saleen intake
Pacesetter long tubes
Pypes X pipe
Mac axle back
McLeod street extreme clutch
3:73 ford racing gears
39# injectors

Grover

forum member
Reaction score
Lito - remote tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
Why not do it yourself the program is only about 300. And it's super easy.

06JET

forum member
Reaction score
Lund Racing
I am currently in the process of a remote tune with Jon Lund and he has been a straight up professional. He has been quick to respond - even for my stupid questions. I am learning a lot because of the back and forth with him about what happened when I drove it and what changes need to be in the next tune file. I bought the nGauge from him and it is awesome.

05sonic4.6

forum member
Reaction score
Just had my car tuned by Lito with my procharger he does a fantastic job and is great to work with I highly recommend him

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Why not do it yourself the program is only about 300. And it's super easy.

It only looks easy. You don't read about the guys who bought and blew their car. Kind of embarrassing.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back