Epic Turbo Boss Build! Going for low 8s

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
^^^^This!
If he was at the 1320 when he hit the brakes, I'm guessing it was about an 8.50.

Sounded good though!

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
I've stop watched it on my phone a few times and I keep getting low 8 from launch to brakes. If he hit brakes before line......then high 8's?????

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Its so fun to guess though Eric! Yea I'm thinking you are right low 8's based on the top 100 board with a 1.3x and high 160's. Just think this particular car probably deserves a top 5 spot in our spot light on one of its first passes. Nice work guys!

Eric, have any idea what it would cost to do a v-banded throttle body interface like that?

Wicked97

forum member
Reaction score
Its so fun to guess though Eric! Yea I'm thinking you are right low 8's based on the top 100 board with a 1.3x and high 160's. Just think this particular car probably deserves a top 5 spot in our spot light on one of its first passes. Nice work guys!

Eric, have any idea what it would cost to do a v-banded throttle body interface like that?

well it was better then a 1.3 60 thats for sure

the V band throttle body really depends

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Quickest fastest full weight small tire turbo powerglide 2013 Boss track delete kit posting NO TIME in the country.....FIRST mofos beat that. JPC FTMFW. Eric wheres my weld quote...i must not be balling hard anymore.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back