F/S Kenne Bell Stage 2 130MM Throttle Body

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I purchased this Throttle body from another member here, its in very good shape only has about 500 miles on it. It comes in the orginal box with directions and the tool to set the spring. Price is $300.00 obo.. I wanted to use it but I have some other things I still need for the car. so it has to go..

This is a Kenne Bell Stage 2 monoblade TB 130MM Flows 1450cfm.. Polished.
kb4.jpg

kb3_zpsb4d18103.jpg

kb1_zps3c7d8219.jpg

Last edited:

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure it will. It has the stock mounting like a stock mustang throttle body ..

Last edited:

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Anyway you can scan the directions for me? And send a pic of the tool to me? I have one (not sure if it is Stage 2 or Stage 1 though? Thought there was only one of the KB oval TB's) but never got the directions and I think the shop kept my tool if I ever got one...

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Anyway you can scan the directions for me? And send a pic of the tool to me? I have one (not sure if it is Stage 2 or Stage 1 though? Thought there was only one of the KB oval TB's) but never got the directions and I think the shop kept my tool if I ever got one...

Pm me your email and I will send that info to you when I get a chance.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
Does a whipple use a stock mustang throttle body ? If it does I don't see why it wouldn't .

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
it will with a little modding, the plenum has 2 holes instead of one ginormous hole but you only have to remove about 1 1/2 " of the center for the blade to open fully. my 62mm tb was bigger than the holes in the plenum so i stuffed it full of shop rags, stuck a shop vac in one hole, cut out one side with a die grinder and
went back with sanding cartridges to smooth up edges, then swapped to the other hole. when i was done, i took a toothbrush and got the little remnants of metal shavings with the shop vac and toothbrush. worked like a charm, only took 45 minutes, and made a HUGE difference in throttle response, low end tq, but i saw no extra boost. although youll have to get your tune modded a little for that mammoth. bump for a kick ass deal and a worth while upgrade.

3Vcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
Will do, I appreciate it.
How hard is it to swap the electronics over and get them dialed in correctly?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back