First mod to the 2013 Race Red MCA convertible

JimC

Reaction score
First mod to the new 2013 MCA Mustang - had it 2 weeks now. Decided the stock spoiler wasn't going to make it and it needed some more black on the rear end to tie everything together. With the top down the spoiler can't be seen at all. Top up and it covers just a little bit of the bottom of the rear window. Barely noticeable.

Here is the stock spoiler:
DSC03693.jpg

DSC03692.jpg

DSC03691.jpg

And the new one:

DSC03709.jpg

DSC03708.jpg

DSC03707.jpg

DSC03706.jpg

DSC03705.jpg

DSC03704.jpg

DSC03703.jpg

DSC03701.jpg

DSC03700.jpg

DSC03699.jpg

DSC03697.jpg

DSC03696.jpg

DSC03695.jpg

DSC03694.jpg

Next appearance mod will be a 12" black stripe from the front bumper up the hood - fading out about 1/2 up the hood like the side stripe. The rear end is too broken up to stripe it all the way back like my 2006.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Good looking car man. Is the MCA package a 6 cylinder? I really like the wheels, too. Are they aftremarket or is that part of the MCA package as well?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Jim!!!!! Congrats my friend!:thumb:

dibs on the front grill upper and lower if you swap that out for something else. LOL!!

JimC

Reaction score
thanks - and pumpkinfish "Fire Up Chips!" I don't think I will lower this one. My wife didn't like the ride in the 2006 after I did a small drop so I think I will just change the LCA's and UCA on this one. Maybe get some adjustable shocks (tokico maybe)

The MCA package is a V6 only package, and uses a similar front end treatment as the GT/CS (grills might be different colors, can't remember now). The wheels are part of the MCA package; same wheels as on the Pony package, but the Pony has chrome wheels.

Not going to change out the front end ultra - part of the reason I went with the MCA package was for that grill! I do hope to pick up a GT hood though when the aftermarket comes out with new stuff and someone with a GT wants to sell the hood with the vents. I plan to turbo this one and I think it will need the vents to keep the temps down.

The spoiler is the same as on the GT/CS but on that they paint the top of the spoiler body color and the underside is black. At least that is how it is on the race red one that the dealer's wife drives.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back